1. Epic if we could play Dk at the lvl 60, even if this class is not designed for this lvl. That's why it's epic.

2. My Primary Suggestion: Re-tune and limit Vanilla raids to 25 players...if not having 10 and 25 man versions. This will largely allow for guilds to maintain roster-continuity when transitioning to TBC...instead of having guilds do a major restructuring when adapting from 40 man comps to 25 when the server "progresses" to the new expac.

3. You won't have to deal with that hassle. We'll explain this in future updates.
    So a 3.3.5 client for all three versions, but a modified version with custom scripts to emulate earlier versions I'm assuming?

4. My Primary Suggestion: Re-tune and limit Vanilla raids to 25 players...if not having 10 and 25 man versions. This will largely allow for guilds to maintain roster-continuity when transitioning to TBC...instead of having guilds do a major restructuring when adapting from 40 man comps to 25 when the server "progresses" to the new expac.
    IMO i prefer 10 man raids to play with some friends or playing in 40 man and seeing a "real" raid

5. This is VERY EXCITING NEWS. I will wait for more updates from the WM staff.

My initial thought is no matter how this is implemented, it will be a new take and hopefully WM throws in LOTS of surprises to keep us on the edge of our seats.

Some suggestions from me on this Vanilla-TBC-LK combo season
    1. Keep season to 12 to 18 months.
    2. First 1 or 2 weeks keep XP rate 1X at the start of each Vanilla, TBC, LK cycle.
    3. I'm fine if early access can be introduce to help fund support
    4. Start raid at a harder difficulty and lower it as time progress (maybe adjust once a month) - people can earn bragging rights.

I'm happy to ditch D4 for a real MMO here. :)

6. Holy moly its time to do /spit on horde at arathi basin guys lezgooo vanilla hype vanilla hype
    Time to cry because of Horde, alliance scum.

7. Exciting news!

I would personally like to see xp/drop rate very similar to blizzlike. That would be so epic!

Thanks for doing this.

8. So a 3.3.5 client for all three versions, but a modified version with custom scripts to emulate earlier versions I'm assuming?
    We prefer to avoid modifying clients.

9. OMGOMGOMG

This is like the original launch of Lordaeron! That was the absolute most fun I've ever had on WoW.
    PLEASE be 1x rates, at least temporarily. Fingers crossed.

Thank you guys so much for the post!!!

10. *Azamous voice* progressive hype! progressive hype!

11. It won't work that way.

It's much easier to handle with the 3.3.5 client. We did similar when we relaunched Lordaeron back in 2015-2016.
    Would've been interesting if it's done with the new classic wotlk client. Not interested otherwise.

12. OMGOMGOMG

This is like the original launch of Lordaeron! That was the absolute most fun I've ever had on WoW.
    PLEASE be 1x rates, at least temporarily. Fingers crossed.

Thank you guys so much for the post!!!
    x1 rates no thanks i pass.

13. make sure to add blood elf paladin on hode side and draenei chaman on ally side . this new idee gona make vanilla so fun

14. x5 minimum or nothing for me.

15. i hope that vanilla/tbc content will change every 1 month. Because vanilla and tbc is so easy players don't need to spend 4 month for every content patch.

First 123451353 ... Last