1. May 11, 2023  
    x7 is too much, it's fastfood WoW and it attracts tons of impatient players and they often are the most toxic ones.
    x1 is too slow. Even if the core game in Vanilla is the leveling experience, the game doesn't feel like it was intended to be played with x1 rates, since you have to grind mobs at certain levels to balance the lack of quests, and I don't know if there is still players eager to do that nowadays but I am certainly not, especially on a private server.

I think x2 would be the best option. If it's on a crappy old client, I would probably prefere x3 tho.

2. May 11, 2023  

3. May 11, 2023  
    That's even more disingenuous than your previous "solution" - especially with the caveat of not locking levels.

While people set to low rates would be dragging behind, what would the ones with max multiplier be doing? They would be in one of three camps (with some overlapping eventually): continue leveling and hoarding gold/materials/gear despite any lock (that South Park episode wasn't a coincidence afterall); level multiple alts in the time low rate people are still catching up with a lock; come to the Forum ***** and whine that they have nothing to do and wAnT mOrE cOnTeNt NoWaAaAaHhH. Once a lock was removed, they would rush even faster to complete it all and then stop at the next one to repeat the process, with an increasing number joining camp #3 and resenting/antagonizing the low raters.
    You will never satisfy everyone (:

People whining about content needs to be released sooner, will always be there
    -If you lock the levels and have high xp, it will be even worse

4. May 11, 2023  
    You will never satisfy everyone (:
    I'm glad you realize that, which is something I already had said many, many pages ago.
    I just hope you also understand you are included in that everyone.

5. May 11, 2023  
    Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.
    Is there a way to get notified when this will be happening? I often take months long breaks from Warmane, but have tons of friends that would love to be part of this. If there was a way to subscribe to notifications for this specific event i would love to bring people to the server.

6. May 11, 2023  

7. May 11, 2023  
    I'm glad you realize that, which is something I already had said many, many pages ago.
    I just hope you also understand you are included in that everyone.
    No! Iam very special.. does not apply to me :D

8. May 11, 2023  
    Is there a way to get notified when this will be happening? I often take months long breaks from Warmane, but have tons of friends that would love to be part of this. If there was a way to subscribe to notifications for this specific event i would love to bring people to the server.
    You can only Subscribe to get an Email.

In the top of the page click Tools > Subscribe to this Topic...
    Then you can choose "Notification Type"
    Only onsite notification
    Mail on every post
    Daily mail
    Weekly Mail

9. May 11, 2023  
    what an absurdly short sighted take, how many players and filled realms did vanilla classic have compared to icecrown/frostmourne? people enjoy vanilla more in general, look at the recent explosion of that one vanilla server which shalt not be named, along with the vanilla hc realms and all. people are starting to realize that vanilla zones and leveling are just peak and that is why they are playing it so much.
    you know people quit hc classic because griefing is legal right? (yes they have this kind of appeal if someone kills you griefing etc, but again, just drain peoples patience)and the classic server are 99% a faction. and the other that have 25%-75% population. and eventually they are going 99% a faction.
    please don't misinform.

10. May 11, 2023  
    x7 is too much, it's fastfood WoW and it attracts tons of impatient players and they often are the most toxic ones.
    x1 is too slow. Even if the core game in Vanilla is the leveling experience, the game doesn't feel like it was intended to be played with x1 rates, since you have to grind mobs at certain levels to balance the lack of quests, and I don't know if there is still players eager to do that nowadays but I am certainly not, especially on a private server.

I think x2 would be the best option. If it's on a crappy old client, I would probably prefere x3 tho.
    true, x7 is just too much and don't make sense rush too lvl 60 trying to do bgs and dire maul with most gear gray ilvl 1. x3 will be perfect.

11. May 11, 2023  
    boosted xp rates are not very consisted with idea of progression

12. May 12, 2023  
    you know people quit hc classic because griefing is legal right? (yes they have this kind of appeal if someone kills you griefing etc, but again, just drain peoples patience)and the classic server are 99% a faction. and the other that have 25%-75% population. and eventually they are going 99% a faction.
    please don't misinform.
    what a dullard take, waste of time to even respond.

13. May 12, 2023  
    its a progresive realm , it should be x1 !!! Do it for the hardcore gamers :P

14. May 12, 2023  
    its a progresive realm , it should be x1 !!! Do it for the hardcore gamers :P
    Amen brother.

15. May 12, 2023  
    I know x1 is gonna be a pain . . . but still I hope it will be x1 ,
    That's the original therefore its better .

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last