1. May 13, 2023  
    I know x1 is gonna be a pain . . . but still I hope it will be x1 ,
    That's the original therefore its better .
    "That's the original therefore its better " lmao wtf

2. May 13, 2023  
    I know x1 is gonna be a pain . . . but still I hope it will be x1 ,
    That's the original therefore its better .
    They are gonna use Wrath client, which mean x1 will be pretty fast and easy.

3. May 14, 2023  
    Tbh if they make fresh progres Vanilla,it should be 1x Xp and no multiboxing allowed,not even 2 chars from the same ip.

4. May 14, 2023  
    They are gonna use Wrath client, which mean x1 will be pretty fast and easy.
    Yes they will use WotLK Client, but adjust it back to Vanilla, so x1 will not be x1 WotLK, but x1 Vanilla.

-Quest added in TBC and Vanilla should also be disabled and Elite mobs which got nerfed in TBC/WotLK should also be set back to Elite.

That's how I understanf it (:

no multiboxing allowed,not even 2 chars from the same ip.
    You can Multibox 2 different PC's on 2 different IP's, or just use a VPN.

5. May 14, 2023  
    you just can change strangletorn vale for ashenvale/stonetalon mountain, but it's the same
    And yet, I enjoy messing around on my own time and on my own terms more than dealing with loot drama or whatever other BS that people choose to present to me in the other parts of the game that I said I don't enjoy anymore. It's not a game to them anymore. Last time I bothered helping a guild on warmane, I got gkicked for refusing to use pallypower when I was exclusively playing priest. Last time I played on blizzard's bs, I got gkicked because I left comms instead of letting someone berate me because I asked for an item in Diablo 2 that nobody else wanted, despite being the guild's core Ret utility bot and parsing pinks and oranges with a 20-man raid size. I do my part. I contribute. It's never enough for people, there's always a source of drama. You think you understand me and how I view the game, but I've been around far longer than you. I'm far more jaded about the community in this game than you could understand. If you still enjoy those things, then good for you - I'm happy for you. I envy you, I wish I could go back to when I enjoyed that part of the game still. But it's not in the cards for me. So don't sit there and try to tell me that what I enjoy about the game is wrong. That's your opinion and you are welcome to have a wrong opinion, because the only thing about the game that should matter to me is that I enjoy what I'm doing in it.

6. May 14, 2023  
    Yes they will use WotLK Client, but adjust it back to Vanilla, so x1 will not be x1 WotLK, but x1 Vanilla.

-Quest added in TBC and Vanilla should also be disabled and Elite mobs which got nerfed in TBC/WotLK should also be set back to Elite.

Have we released that info? I don't believe we've stated any such thing.

7. May 14, 2023  
    I hope it's the original vanilla content with its client, and that they release patches seasonally, just like in TBC and WOLTK. I also hope they have the original content events, and that it's a semi-hardcore realm. I would love to be able to kill C'thun in hardmode, XD. it would be great!!!!

8. May 14, 2023  
    Have we released that info? I don't believe we've stated any such thing.
    @Mercy would be actually really nice if You guys release any info..I mean announcement was on 29th March..its mid May now..or at least let us know if you didnt figuire out the bascis about the realm..each day im checking forum in hope we will get at least some sort of info..

9. May 14, 2023  

I would be in shock if they do that, it sound like insane amount of work for no gain. WOTLK was most popular expansion because it hit a very sweet spot between old and modern WoW, x1 exp with Wrath value would be fun and not painful to level.

10. May 14, 2023  
    @Mercy would be actually really nice if You guys release any info..I mean announcement was on 29th March..its mid May now..or at least let us know if you didnt figuire out the bascis about the realm..each day im checking forum in hope we will get at least some sort of info..
    This far out from a beta test, you want info? Probably not the best to put out info that is subject to change, honestly.

11. May 14, 2023  
    its a vanilla realm , it should be x1 !!! Do it for the hardcore gamers :P
    There. fixed it for you

12. May 14, 2023  
    This far out from a beta test, you want info? Probably not the best to put out info that is subject to change, honestly.
    Not a specific info or a date. Just a rough estimate. I mean original post about this realm was back in March. Just any sort of an info. Like can we expect something by the end of summer for example? ( By that i dont mean fully working realm etc ) just some info after original post would be really nice..

13. May 15, 2023  
    I know you're excited to find out more, but it's also important for us to manage expectations. We'll put that info out when we're ready.

14. May 15, 2023  
    Not a specific info or a date. Just a rough estimate. I mean original post about this realm was back in March. Just any sort of an info. Like can we expect something by the end of summer for example? ( By that i dont mean fully working realm etc ) just some info after original post would be really nice..
    Sadly the information handling and presentation has been poorly managed by WM staff ( not moderators ). I believe even them don't know how and what the project will be, thus no info yet. No sense of asking or pushing for something that has not been apparently decided upon yet.

15. May 15, 2023  
    The current question should actually be is this a 100% confirmed project that is going to come out eventually or is someone at warmane reconsidering it due to tons of different opinions and lots of work that the project requires?

First ... 29373839404149 ... Last