1. 1X rates on a PVP server? I did that in retail. BUT I was in college then and had the time. I simply don't have hours to spend getting ganked and corpse camped over and over by players 20+ levels higher, just trying to finish a simple quest.
    For those who live & breath for PVP, just do your thing flagged.
    For that matter, 7x rates on PVP already has my anxiety increasing too. I guess it comes down to PVP or not for me...

2. So at the end of progression at wotlk, is it going to get decommissioned again? If yes are we gonna get free transfer to other realm or something?

3. everyone being confused as to "wtf dk in classic? we have wrath talents in classic/tbc?"

no

classic will be classic
    TBC will be TBC
    and wrath will be wrath.

it's quite literally what blizz has been doing for their classic servers, but now for warmane on the wrath client. WHAT DOES THE WRATH CLIENT MEAN FOR TALENTS ???

-nothing

all it means is that you dont have to download Classic to play classic. you can just download wrath, and play classic.
    Yes and because of that we will get this https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news...shots:311306:1

No thanks i pass.

4. please let these be more a fun experience and not a x1 slave farming classic-tbc experience. repu, profession, gold x3-x7. badeges x2-x3.
    if people want to play x1 let others have the option like a hardcore option.
    reforged wotlk talents on lvl 60 and 70, rdf from lvl 15 with bonus xp. the parts of world bosses that they can have difficult like mythic or something like that, they can be at lvl 60-70 and 80 with according loot.
    the mounts with the price of wotlk, dont make me have to farm 1000 gold for classic

5. Yes and because of that we will get this https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news...shots:311306:1

No thanks i pass.
    I do appreciate the lack of Arcane Mage, Sin & Sub Rogue, Surv & BM Hunter and Affliction & Demo Warlock.

6. It's a great great idea and I look forward to join this realm. Ideal rates would be 1-5x, but there is one thing I would really wish and it is wotlk mount system with c conditions and prices as in wotlk expansion :-).

7. FM is consistently sitting under 1k pop. I am all for new realms, hell, I wish cata would come back. But if the result of bringing vanilla/tbc realms will be that after 1 year or quick progress 3 realms will be sitting under 500 pop again, only for them to cancel the realm like they did with TBC (and Cata before that), than I'd rather we had one consolidated realm.

Even frostmourne and lordaeron didn't last long, the appeal of hardcore progression, no rdf, no item shop is unsustainable for masses when everyone can just log back to their bis char on Icecrown.

8. I should think that most functionality across each expansion will remain the same, as to limit the changes from the current server code base. IF this is a valid assumption then:
    1) A single server code base, as per the current code base, with content locked over expansions and seasons within each expansion
    2) 3.3.5 client
    3) RDF could be either there from the beginning, or released as locked content. It will be a decision on whether they want vanilla-like experience, or RDF is seen as broadly positive across all expansions (hope for the later)
    4) 3 sets of talents for each expansion, although it would be an interesting take to have just 3.3.5 talent set from the begin of vanilla allow a full 51 point tree. would provide a very different experience, and would prob have balance issues which might make it ris

9. 1x, no RDF even in WOTLK, tuned up raids and dungeons (maybe go beyond just hp, dmg and enrage timers this time) , shorter time between patches and eventual merge with Lordaeron.

10. Add cutting edge achievements and lets have another legendary realm.

11. The RDF should be active from the start, especially if it is to be a PvP realm. The first couple years on Lordaeron was absolutely brutal. The area around summon stones and the dungeon entrances were constant bloodbaths. Also, when RDF goody-bags get added later, it messes up the loot tables. Better geared characters in general means less ninja looting and less drama. I suppose you could make the area around summon stones "sanctuary" areas, but the area between the stone and dungeon entrance would still be problematic.

12. I just hope and pray that we will get more 10m raids.

I wanna play with my boys. We'd hate having to wait for Karazhan, only to have to wait for ZA after that.
    Pugging is for people who are tired of enjoying the game. They're there for loot.
    The boys wanna raid because raiding with the boys is always a good time. The best time!

13. I'm new in the whole private server thing. Does it mean frostmourne is going to dissapear? I just started playing. Should I switch realm?

14. YES YES YES YESSSSSSSS.
    This is gonna solve all my existential problems for a few years. Release date soon please!
    And thank you for doing this without having to play on some trash vanilla client. I have complete trust on Warmane for this and I'll be glad to test it for a bit.

15. Hi, i wonder how long will last every expansion. And also i'd like to know if this new realm will be the new Battlegroup 2 for PvP and crossfaction with Blackrock as Frostmurne was.
    Thanks

First ... 1018192021223070 ... Last