1. This thread wasn't made today.
    Then I am glad for the community :). This is a great idea.

Sadly I have 30-60mins on average to play WOW these days, so I usually do some wpvp on twink or rbgs on max level and log out.

Hope it will be successful.

2. Can we at least have 1x rates at the start of each phase, for like 2-3 weeks? I agree gatekeeping is bad, but the high rates crowd has had 3 seasons of Frostmourne in a row, and the last 1x realm was Lordaeron in 2016. Ofc, the rates can be raised/made adjustable once the leveling "honeymoon" is over for most players.
    While I generally agree with the "just because other servers/Blizzard have done it, doesn't make it good" philosophy...when something is good, I don't care where it comes from or who did it first.

While not perfect (as nothing is, always pros and cons), what I've sometimes seen done is that the realm is 1x for "realm first 60/70/80" races. This tends to allows those races to be both slower, and "more competitive"...because many of them will need more than one gaming session to complete. After the races are done, give or take, rates are then increased to whatever they're going to be (whether that's 3x, 5x, 7x, or 35x...whatever the admins decide feels right).

I could also see having rates vary depending on which phase of the PTE we're on...for example, having it be 3x during vanilla, 5x during TBC, and 7x for Wrath...so that the time investment to get a fresh character to roughly max level is closer to the same during each phase/expac...with the 1x exception at the start of each phase/expac for server first races to make them feel more competitive and rewarding?

3. I don't want to be that guy, but im just curious if we are doing this unironically? Or maybe we gonna have a pseudo-vanilla? What staff is aiming more for, presudo-vanilla or the actual as close as possible experience? In your opinion, whats gonna be more fun?

4. I see a few people talking about level brackets and I would like this as well. I don't really have free time as I used to back in the day so this will really help people like me.

5. Im feeling like a kid for this, cant even wait.

6. Here we go.. all titles lost are coming back. Hand of adal, naaru, realm 1st's ,rank ones, 71 feats time. RIP ppl who think they are having unique toons now. Bought from old 2015 days. and all the old tigers and non obtainable mounts too can be obtained now.

7. Struggling to understand if you being sarcastic or not. Please don't fool yourself, none of this is really unique. Obtain one of those so called unique non obtainable mounts, ride it for a week, turn away from the screen and see how much does it actually matters. For something to get devalued it should have a value in the first place. Building a server around a handful of people is not the best idea and it definitely shouldn't be dictated by their achievements, specialy of their achivements from past. On top of that i don't believe that their internet ego will get hurt that much tbh...

8. your way of thinking about the pacing gives me conniptions

9. i sure do hope it will be x1 , the last we got was lordaeron all the way back in 2016 , about damn time we got a new x1 realm , all in all this is quite exciting

10. Man I have been wanting something like this recently since I didn’t play the official Classic servers. Hope we maybe see a higher xp rate, other than that, I’m stoked and this will be my home!

11. Why 1x ? I would love to see it 11x or even 13x... so ppl can skip most Quests. At least make it 13x to 20 Lvl, 11x to 50lvl and 7x 50+ lvl.

12. I personally want to see Warmane's version of this progressive server, not Blizzards version, I love all the changes you made to FM.

13. the moment you introduce something above x1 like for example x3 nobody will play on x1 , either make it x1 or just make it x3 or some nonsense without the ability to change the xp rate cause it leads to the same result , altho it would be high time for a new x1 experience on warmane , all we have lordaeron which itself is ancient at this point , some people have the time to play on x1 others dont , but if push came to shove it probably wouldnt be x1 cause the higher xp rate folks scream the loudest

14. Hello all,
    This server will be in 3.3.5 ?

Skill has changed, non-exhaustive list : Rogue win Dismantle, War win Stance Mastery and many abilities win stance, Shaman loose WF and totem buff raid, Paladin win taunt and Judgement + Steal and Divine Protection, etc… many other.
    or
    You are going to create a spell book 1.12 and 2.4 ?

Template has changed, you will «*cap*» template for not abuse : https://imgur.com/a/urhPk3I
    or
    You are going to create a Talent 1.12 and 2.4 ?

I think this is the major problem ? or not ? i have wrong ?

Item PvP is bought with honnor points, you change the purchase value of the R12 - R13 and R14 item with arena points ?
    or
    You are going to create old system with bracket ?

Alchemy has nerfed, Flask - Elixir - Potion, other craft ? Glyph ?

Enter a Raid dispel you world buff at 3.3.5 no ?

Database 3.3.5 has changed : item, quest drop, recipe drop. I thinks it’s too many work for nothing ?

You will allow the creation of DK - Blood Elf - Drainei at lvl 60 ? (If template has «*cap*» ?)
    Or not ?

Yeah i know : «*Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.*»

But i see many people speak for rate. I have many other question… i am hype :p

I play Frostmourne, i like it, many other not.
    Idem for this new server. Many like, other not.
    But very thank you for your work :)

First ... 891011122060 ... Last