1. May 21, 2023  
    Honestly, regarding the lack of updating on the whole topic, it seems this was quite a late idea. Because I don´t understand why you came with this at the end of FM S3, and now we don´t have S4 or this progressive realm...

2. May 21, 2023  
    Imma be honest guys if you want a 7x experience i don't think Vanilla is the game for you

3. May 21, 2023  
    vanilla isnt just about leveling you know, id much rather have high exp rates, save the time wasted on leveling and spend it doing late game. There is so much to farm in the world, in dungeons, you can wpvp, world bosses.

4. May 21, 2023  
    An update soon before people lose hope and seek similar elsewhere. The time has come, most people need this now. A roadmap maybe or some design document that you would have done before starting work on the project.

To those saying vanilla should be x(something other than 1) vanilla isn't for you. I'd wait until TBC (when the required XP is squished or incremented) or stay on Icecrown.
    Vanilla endgame is nothing without the leveling (which I see as community building).
    Icecrown has its pros for sure but the cons are plentiful too - vanilla community is generally in the game and on each faction. Icecrown is Discord, cross faction communication and, due to the leveling rates, throw-away characters. If you piss off the community, just make a new character.

Vanilla is immersive with delayed gratification. Ever wonder why we still play WoW today? It's because the first game was so f-ing good and we yearn for that experience with each expansion.

If you want to ruin the game, nay, undermind it with RDF and x7 rates you will realise that, ahem, "you think you doOooO, but you don't".
    You will be responsible for the initial player spike and the subsequent downfall of the project , becasue you won't stay.

5. May 21, 2023  
    Idk about you, but i leveled 6 characters to 60 in vanilla, its a nice journey, but mostly just a glorified time gate. Yes there are memorable moments, but it doesnt make the game magically fantastic. If the game sucks at 60, it doesnt matter what the xp rates are, you will just quit.

Most people need about 8 days played to reach 60 in vanilla if its 1.12 client, thats 192 hours. Are you ready to invest that time without knowing what awaits at the end? I think most people are not interested to make that kind of commitment.

6. May 21, 2023  
    I think lot of people agree with me, that is is time to nerf human racial, so we have equal pvp/pve players in both factions.

7. May 21, 2023  
    I think lot of people agree with me, that is is time to nerf human racial, so we have equal pvp/pve players in both factions.
    That will be great way to make the server 80% horde and kill alliance.

8. May 21, 2023  
    You just proved that human racial is op.
    Dont make same mistake again.

9. May 21, 2023  
    can you please just give solo players chance to have fun in bg's after hard job day, chance to face same soloque players, not a 24/7 nolife premades.
    Why on Earth would you want to play on progression server then? Stay on Icecrown, have you fun.

10. May 21, 2023  
    Most people need about 8 days played to reach 60 in vanilla if its 1.12 client, thats 192 hours
    No.
    8 days till lvl 60 is hardcore style playing. Most ppl are not hardcore, not at all.

11. May 21, 2023  
    7x is lame. 7x is just trying to rush the game instead of playing it.
    further, anyone demanding a 1.0x exp rate will ultimately accept 2.0x. how many aren't gonna play because of 2.0x? they'll still play even if you have to hear them whine from time to time. that said, I think 2.0x - 2.5x is about right.

12. May 21, 2023  
    Just make xp rates configurable and u dont have problem, lol

13. May 22, 2023  
    I feel like people who keep asking for high rates forget this will be 3.3.5, not 1.12/1.14 client. 1-60 in 3.3.5 is many times faster compare to actual vannila/classic. If you make it x7 1-60 will take like few hours to a day at most.

14. May 22, 2023  

15. May 22, 2023  
    Most of all, I hope for three points:

1. That it will be x1 rates for EVERYTHING! and without the ability to change the rates yourself
    2. That there will be no donation, at least so that the donation does not affect the balance (but I would not like to see how a rich uncle immediately buys Thunderfury for himself)
    3. That there will be no transfers from other projects / servers, and if this server is ever going to be closed, there will be the possibility of transferring to Lordaeron (But I hope the server will be left permanently)

First ... 34424344454654 ... Last