1. May 1, 2023  
    Vanilla xp x1 :' the original wow experience. on warmane. no matter how you look at it, this is going to be insane

2. May 1, 2023  
    x1, PVP and RDF with vanilla content. Would be out of this world

3. May 1, 2023  
    Vanilla xp x1 :' the original wow experience. on warmane. no matter how you look at it, this is going to be insane
    hell yea brother

4. May 1, 2023  
    Warmane can just look after Blizzard's recent experience in re-releasing classic expansions, the timegate was quite good, enough even for a casual to reach every possible high-end ingame area. Would appreciate if Warmane could repeate that.

5. May 1, 2023  
    So this means this realm wont be cross play with other realms, PLEASE.

6. May 1, 2023  
    So this means this realm wont be cross play with other realms, PLEASE.
    It should be cross-realm at least at lvl 80, to get normal battleground queues.

7. May 1, 2023  
    I am ready for this already! Need to go ahead and drop this server!

8. May 2, 2023  
    Not the real experience, i hope they use x3, x2 or x1 but i think they will use a higher rate :/

9. May 2, 2023  
    I think a x2 would be perfect for vanilla or even a x3 maybe, but sadly I have the feeling its going to be x6- x7and the vanilla part of the the progression will be kinda boring with too hight xp rates , like the lower lvl zones are half the game in vanilla. It would be awsome to keep lower rates for vanilla and when it progress to TBC to have x6 to lvl 60 and after that again x2-x3 to 70 and the same for when it goest to WOTLK, just my opinion

10. May 2, 2023  
    I would say that 3-4x xp would be perfect.

11. May 2, 2023  
    Maybe they should give us instant level 60 from the get go, as well as full gear in respect to the current patch content, and the gold cap per char, so we wouldn't have to waste time farming, leveling, raiding, pvping, getting reps or whatever, and we can get into the ''fun part'' of the game straight away.

12. May 2, 2023  
    I hope they ignore 99% of suggestions in these comments lmao

13. May 2, 2023  
    I hope they ignore 99% of suggestions in these comments lmao
    I believe they have made their mind a long time ago and will change only minor things about the project.

14. May 2, 2023  
    This made me laugh hard for 20 minutes

15. May 2, 2023  
    Maybe they should give us instant level 60 from the get go, as well as full gear in respect to the current patch content, and the gold cap per char, so we wouldn't have to waste time farming, leveling, raiding, pvping, getting reps or whatever, and we can get into the ''fun part'' of the game straight away.
    nahh that's crazy no cap

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last