1. Please PLEASE script all content for 10 people. We don't have that much time like back in the day to deal with 40 people's problem of not attending and such. Please script so it is for less people
    this will be awesome, except for naxx and aq, the other mediocre raids will be really cool being a 10 man. as you say, less drama, less crystal generaton and baby crying over loot. we all know the 1st quest of hellfire peninsula you can disenchant nax and zul gurub weapon loot

2. Why not 5? or solo?

Even 1k active players each faction provides around 20+ separate raids.
    No it doesnt, have you even been on low population realms where content is buffed up? Almost zero pug raiding or little guild raiding happens when population is sub 1k in such realms.

3. I dont usually love to give my opinion , but i agree it would be awesome to have everything scripted for 10man

4. Please PLEASE script all content for 10 people. We don't have that much time like back in the day to deal with 40 people's problem of not attending and such. Please script so it is for less people
    WOLTK ------->" this isn't blizzlike"
    VANILLA ----------> "pls better rates, scripted content, for 10 man instead of 40, dual talents, and abilities from wrath... thx "

5. if its 10m scripted will be so nice , like 25m sometimes its a mess whats abt 40 :D
    am sure the realm will be fun and nice to play i just hope we have date soon ]:)))))))

6. I could see maybe making the 40 man raids into 25 man for the sake of consistency with the later content, but 10 man, I really doubt it.

7. Has it been decided by the development team what the content frame is going to be? Ideally I'd like to have at least a year for each expac, but I know the rest of the community has been through the classic content cycle many more times than I have lol.

8. One thing that will make leveling really fun is to have a no deaths mode like in hardcore classic servers. You can choose to have pvp mode activated as well as not being allowed to die or keep pvp turned off. At reaching max level can give some nice rewards. I don't know how difficult it is to add such modes but it would add to the fun of the realm!

9. Sounds interesting and fun actually.

10. common boys, provide some updates:D

11. common boys, provide some updates:D
    All in due time.

12. Hello , I've been playing wotlk vanilla in different servers and now on warmane on Pride lvl60 twink guild or Old school horde side , I can say that even if you don't touch HP or Dmg from bosses and adds , raid can be done easy with 10m and I think that would be amazing , little bit challenging but I'm IN!

Grettings.

13. Hello everyone, we are players from China, I have been following the progress of the new server, I read all 72 pages of this post. We also hope that the server will be launched as soon as possible and further improved. We would like to make a suggestion that we can use RMB wechat Pay to buy goods.

First ... 22627071727374 ... Last