1. hello, i just found out about this new progressive server. any info when its coming and how long is the progression ?

2. Best thing i have ever heard. hope you guys really make this happen. Can't wait to play from vanilla to wotlk. And I pray that you make it 1x.

3. hello, i just found out about this new progressive server. any info when its coming and how long is the progression ?
    beta this summer. release i hope short time after that

4. For sure i will come back to play that.

5. I'd make the realm high rate and give players the option to set XP to x1. Those who level up on x1 could get a special reward which is otherwise not obtainable. When the realm is run on oatch 3.3.5 the reward could be for expl a Wotlk mount on Vanilla.

6. I'd make the realm high rate and give players the option to set XP to x1. Those who level up on x1 could get a special reward which is otherwise not obtainable. When the realm is run on oatch 3.3.5 the reward could be for expl a Wotlk mount on Vanilla.
    Somewhere on forum some staff members said that they don't want to make servers way too custom. Im pretty sure the entire selling point of this thing is pogress through vanilla-tbc-wotlk itself and that's it. I personaly don't see any reason too add those kind of things too. It's not about saving your time or adapting to your schedule, it's about progressing through 2 x-pacs where you will have a ton of time to level for sure lol (assuming this thing is probably gonna last 1 year and a half)

7. You do sound like someone who spends hours ganking low levels... coming up with poor arguments to justify ganking of people who do not want to be ganked. Pretty much telling these people to go **** themselves, all Warmane has to be a gank fiesta!
    There is nothing more funnier than watching how person that almost religiously obssesed with winning the argumend and defending his point on the internet is sweating and can't do it due to lack of sense. Sometimes you accidentally pull the right strings lol.

8. Don't know about strings and sweating, but I'm sad for sure. Was hoping for some discussion, but it ended at "ganking bad, you must be ganker". That's like discussing planes and you say "planes bad, they sometimes fall", yeah, thanks for your input baddy.

9. I may be in a minority here with my opinions but this would be a great thing ( at least to me ), if these or similar points are met:

1) Custom rates ( 1x - 5x? / or stricly 1x ) with option for everyone anytime to change it to suit his/hers needs. Of course in race to realm first, it should be 1x.
    2) Server based on 3.3.5 client with a content to be released on some time basis, for example every 1 - 2 months new dungeons and arena season. With appropriate levels of course |1-60 | 60-70 | 70-80 |.
    3) PvP server, but with an option to turn off the pvp in contested or enemy territories. By a default it would be always on. This means pvp on but when someone keeps ganking you, there is a chance to turn it off anytime, since lets be honest, it's only one-sided fun for the involved. You can't ban ganks or force people to stop them, that's just part of the game whatever is your stance to this topic.
    4) No items in the shop which can be obtained via the game, what's the point of doing scarab lord or arena when someone just can buy the rewards it in the shop. I hope the Warmane project and the team has enough funds to make an exception for this server. I don't mind donating money, but not in return for items that have not been rightfully earned by the player.
    5) Dungeons may need some buffing since the bosses have been taken down so many times they don't posses any challenge for many players any longer. I am not much of a PvE player myself so I hope someone more knowledgeable will step in.
    6) Overall I believe this new server should be something special, many people did not have a chance to PTE this game for many reasons before. Now with Warmane player base and general consciousness this project has it could become a great thing.

Anyway the Warmane staff should strictly define this project, what's their idea about it and let's see how people will react.

10. [QUOTE=DarrienCZ;3181638]I may be in a minority here with my opinions but this would be a great thing ( at least to me ), if these or similar points are met:
    3) PvP server, but with an option to turn off the pvp in contested or enemy territories. By a default it would be always on. This means pvp on but when someone keeps ganking you, there is a chance to turn it off anytime, since lets be honest, it's only one-sided fun for the involved. You can't ban ganks or force people to stop them, that's just part of the game whatever is your stance to this topic.

It's called a PvE server maybe? What kind of a system will be tracking the process of someone getting ganked over and over again just so he can turn the PvP off at some point? This is some voodoo black magic technologies going on if you ask me. On top of that, why would you create the problem to find a solution?

Warmane is missing a PvE type realm. Fingers crossed for it to become a Lordaeron 2.0 but PvE :)

Pretty much agree on everything else.

11. [QUOTE=CutterWizz;3181641]
    It's called a PvE server maybe? What kind of a system will be tracking the process of someone getting ganked over and over again just so he can turn the PvP off at some point? This is some voodoo black magic technologies going on if you ask me. On top of that, why would you create the problem to find a solution?
    I may have explained ty incorrectly. My thoughts were that the pvp status will be on at every time but with an option for a player to turn it off by clicking on the portrait or by some .command at any time they wish, especially if they are being ganked. Surely I did not think that there will be some script that tracks how many times you have been killed by the same player or any other "black magic tech" as you called it :). If I remember correctly on PvP server you can't turn it off and on PvE server it's by default always turned off. So my idea is somewhere in between.

12. This means pvp on but when someone keeps ganking you, there is a chance to turn it off anytime
    upd
    Tbh im a bit wrong here. Now i can think of some kind of a chain that will trigger the option, but i still don't understand how is it not an overengineering.
    And this is definitely not time efficient thing to do and implement the right way.

13. A compromise I can think of between gankers and pvers is to give a much higher gold rate to players who keep the worldpvp flag on. Massively incentivizing players to keep their worldpvp flag on.

14. A compromise I can think of between gankers and pvers is to give a much higher gold rate to players who keep the worldpvp flag on. Massively incentivizing players to keep their worldpvp flag on.
    This solves nothing. Higher xp rate would make much more sense to be honest. 100k Warmane wotlk gold costs 5 candy wrappers irl. It's always overinflated and once you go out there with a gathering profession for 10 minutes a day, you will never have a gold issue.

15. Any news on dates for the server?

First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last