1. Can u state if it will be an old lordaeron realm style with locked content in the same client 3.3.5 or in fact real vanilla-tbc-LK clients???

2. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3 Vanilla vibes

3. Beside the progression, will the Vanilla realm be copied and remain as one eternal vanilla realm, like Icecrown? Please tell me yes

4. Please tell me there will still be a seasonal blackrock realm :(

If you're really gonna do this vanilla thing, I really hope that you just buff the content and don't mess around with any of the open world quests, items, dungeon loot etc and don't make it vanilla style where you have to jump through hoops before you can get anything done. Pls just keep it WOTLK but in the vanilla continents

5. It would be great if you could incorporate the wishes of different players into the realm design.

Like in Frostmourne having a flexible exp rate from x.5 to x7, you could level at Blizzlike rates or at x7.
    Being able to turn off the world pvp flag. Lorewise it felt pretty abnormal when you turned the whole world into an arena.

For raiding keeping the previously released raids relevant(equally challenging and rewarding) tuned up, they could be called the mythic tier of raids. One raid gets boring much faster than many raids collectively.. Some people perhaps many might actually prefer to do some of the previously released raids with mythic difficulty than the one that is currently released. I know I would have more fun doing a tuned up mythic Karazhan than ToGC25 provided the difficulty and rewards are of the same level. You can like make the latest released raid as the greatest for about half of the tier's duration by keeping all the lower tier mythic raids tuned up to a tier below then in the second half of the tier tune them all up to the same level, all the raids would remain relevant and equally rewarding this way.

Even with all these mythic raids dropping same loot you can still check the speed with which players gear up in game, even if you remove the weekly lockout period and letting players raid raids as many times as they like.
    For an example system you can get the raid bosses to drop tokens instead of the normal loot and you can then exchange the tokens from an npc for the boss's loot chest. Beginning with one token for the first loot chest then for an ever increasing number of tokens you can get more boss loot chests. If you set this increasing number of tokens required very high, players will hardly gear up faster in game than if they did just one raid per week, with this number you can set the pace with which players can gear up. Also within the boss loot chests you can influence the drop rate of different items further checking the speed with which players gear up in game.

The advantage of having such a system is it encourages people to do more raids as they can get their hands on more boss loot chests. There would be less boredom of having to do the same raid repeatedly. Also you can remove the raid lockout requirement. Now people can do both pug runs and guild runs of the same raid every week without getting locked out. It will increase the population available for each raid and make the realm more active.

Other things that would make the realm more active is if you can make the raids flexi sized raids and enable cross faction raiding and chat. Its much easier to get a 6 or 8 people group going than a 25 or 40 man group.

In short the things that imo would make the progressive realm best are:
    1. Many raids to choose from to get top tier gears. Can call the tuned up lower tier raids mythic tier raids?
    2. No raid lockout period.
    3. Flexi sized raids.
    4. Cross-faction raiding and dungeons.
    5. Variable exp rate.
    6. World pvp optional.

For those who want world pvp and only world pvp I don't think you need to create a new realm for them. Icecrown is just fine for that purpose.

6. Let us all hope, they're planning "Personal Loot" system for wotlk on the new seasonal server. That would fix 99% of the problems players having/had and would give more breathing for GameMasters since they would eliminate ninja looting.

7. I would dive into vanilla again only if rates were more than x1 and client quality is not horrendous like original 1.12. x1 from slaying monsters and x3 from quests would suffice

8. I'm very excited about it and about being finally able to experiment progression on a real-time scale outside of retail. Great idea, I'm just expecting this is not an April 1st joke. I'm in !

9. Hey Warmane
    just wanted to say Your decisions so far were great. Maybe not flawless and maybe many people likes to make Big mouth comments here, but very often the Decisions you settle on are great. I am happy i can be a Warmane player and you have my full support as i simply trust your experience in providing a very sucessful server.

10. Posting in legendary thread.

Experiencing Vanilla, TBC, and LK progression WITHOUT layers/sharding of retail is going to be epic for world pvp!
    Exactly! This is the most exciting news of the year! I couldn't be more excited for the world pvp and interaction. Gonna be epic indeed.

11. if there is no RDF people are gonna quit
    also mounts at 20 and 40 is a big must

12. Love this, looking forward to it!

13. Greetings warmane, I am interested in whether there will be new classics expansions or the old ones (2019 or 2004).

First ... 456781656 ... Last