1. Will it be possible to play our Characters from the abandoned Outland realm when Frostmourne reaches the final phase of TBC?

2. my suggestions:
    3x level rate so both sides are happy and world pvp by leveling is a thing
    make leveling hard like vanilla or at least like tbc. Too easy no fun. bring elite npcs back e.x. Jintha´alor Troll in the Hinterlands.
    and please only Wotlk Racials. Vanilla/TBC Racials mess up the Horde / Ally ratio

and for all realms
    please make many bosses in heroic dungeons more interesting . The trash is most of the time harder then the bosses. E.x Prince Taldaram in Ahn´kahet is a joke with good gear or not.

3. People who are above 25 will most likely have done the 1x troupe more than 10x already, there is nothing to gain here. However Warmane adds the option to tune your experience from x7 to x1 so each person can pick their rate, whether you want to do it slow or not should be up to you, asking people who have done it 100 times to do it again at a slow pace when they are on a constricted schedule doesn't make much sense.

Still think the option we have now is the best, if someones wants x1 they can change it, if they want fast rates they can go with it. Best way to keep both worlds. Plus you can clearly see from Icecrown and Lordareon what rates are more popular with the masses.
    bruh the moment you change it from x1 to example x6 nobody will play on x1 , its a case of either you make it x1 or you dont , and not everyone who is above 25 is bored cause he leveled a char on x1 10 times , for example im 23 and i levelled several dozen chars on lordaeron alone , also what is so special about being 25 lmao

4. bruh the moment you change it from x1 to example x6 nobody will play on x1
    Because it proves 2 things :

1 - 90% of the population wants to play with high rates
    2 - The 10% want to force the others to play their way

5. So let me get this straight, the point that I see a bunch of loud people making in the forums about pvp and leveling rates in new realms/seasons is:
    - I want a server with forced pvp for everyone because if people are given a server with both options the vast majority choose pve.
    - I want a server with forced x1 rate of xp/professions because if people are given the option the vast majority choose higher xp/profession rates.
    Do the people that argue in favor of these things not realize the irony? How can you use the fact that the majority wants something as your main argument on why the opposite should be forced upon everyone without realizing the nonsense you are proposing?

6. The solution is pretty easy. Leave it PvE 7x with adjustable down to 1x like it is now. Incentivise PvP by awarding 10%(or more) increased gold/xp/rep for being flagged. Incentivize a lower 1x XP rate by granting a sliding percentage of increased gold/rep from mob kills/quest rewards based on your 1x...7x.
    I don't pvp much but I would risk it for a boost.
    You could go as far as increasing gathering drop rates to flagged people so those pvpers set on camping bots may have the chance to.

7. The sooner the better.
    Also make it x1 rate because the x7 or any other like that feels weird...

8. This sounds awesome lets goo! Just make sure not to make it 1x xp, aint gonna touch it then

9. Because it proves 2 things :

1- fake statistic
    2- Most people will flock to the easier option available, because they don't want to be left behind, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's what they want. Would you like to make a server with, for example, insta level 60? Most people probably don't want that, but if they're given the option, they will choose it. Same with rates, if everyone is leveling x7 while you're at x1, you're going to get an emptier world, have trouble getting into dungeons, into the first raids, etc.

10. vanilla is about leveling, its not good when u kill 3 adds and already got +1 level
    u can make x1-2 for mobs and x2-3 for quests at least

11. ...
    and for all realms
    please make many bosses in heroic dungeons more interesting . The trash is most of the time harder then the bosses. E.x Prince Taldaram in Ahn´kahet is a joke with good gear or not.
    ++
    Same for naxxramas, i'd want to see HC mode of Naxx!
    no need to buff hp a lot, buff bosses dmg to raid
    and the kill should require good raid dps overall, not only few pumpers who always carries that raids

12. 1- fake statistic
    2- Most people will flock to the easier option available, because they don't want to be left behind, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's what they want. Would you like to make a server with, for example, insta level 60? Most people probably don't want that, but if they're given the option, they will choose it. Same with rates, if everyone is leveling x7 while you're at x1, you're going to get an emptier world, have trouble getting into dungeons, into the first raids, etc.
    That's why lvl bracket is fun, because nobody are forced to rush but a minority likes this.

13. Looking forward to this. Can't wait for more news or a beta test.

14. Because it proves 2 things :

no , people dont want to be left behind in empty zones while everyone else is doing end game and by the time they get there nobody will want to do anything cause all of it was clear , you do realise that lordaeron is a x1 realm that has been very popular since its inception 6 years ago , so your logic of ??90% of the plaerbase wants to play witgh high rates? kinda falls into the water , and you are ironicaly doing the same by unintentionaly forcing others to play your way (high rates) by giving them the choice of either being left behind and late to the party or having to rush endgame like everyone else which people who play on x1 tend to not like , as i said its either x1 or it isnt , there is no in between

First ... 513141516172565 ... Last