1. This is a joke..... sooooo long without any info..... Really bad stuff from u Warmane.....

2. i dont understand why the devs dont use the vanilla, tbc and wotlk respective client and try to mash it all up in the wotlk client

3. Can we get new thread please?
    Why, so it can get another 50 pages of ppl constantly asking for info and release date even if moderators clearly said it will be released once they are ready and no matter of whining and complaints will change that ?

Yeah, we should definitely get another useless thread like this one, I am all in.

4. Was this an out of season April fool's joke?

5. Will expansions reset after some time? Lets say you come to Wotlk in the realm. Will there be a new season which will reset the expansions?(I hope so)

6. Why, so it can get another 50 pages of ppl constantly asking for info and release date even if moderators clearly said it will be released once they are ready and no matter of whining and complaints will change that ?

Yeah, we should definitely get another useless thread like this one, I am all in.
    What a pathetic take.
    All threads are useless, the people running the game will do what they want
    We are three months in with no thread with details, and people would be plenty happy on frostmourne right now looking forward to uld in ~6-8 weeks

7. What a pathetic take.
    We are three months in with no thread with details, and people would be plenty happy on frostmourne right now looking forward to uld in ~6-8 weeks
    I don't umderstand why you're taking your frustration on me ... I just stated facts, if your can't cope with that and need another thread to whine and cry about it, be my guest, it's not gonna change anything. WM has made their minds with their not very thought through process of releasing information and handling their customers(players), result of that mishandling is also you and your evenly pathetic lash out.

8. WM has made their minds with their not very thought through process of releasing information and handling their customers(players), result of that mishandling is also you and your evenly pathetic lash out.
    Not really. Frostmourne ended for now. People would've pestered on forums for news of what ever is going to happen. To cut those copy-paste threads, we received news of their next project. We all should know projects can take time to be completed, so give Warmane that time they need. They'll update us when the time comes.

It's kinda funny. Seen plenty of threads where people ask for info/updates on things (fixes/news/issues), and they complain when Warmane doesn't provide those meaningless repeated "we are working on it" posts. Usually it's been so that they acknowledge something is going on, and it's being worked on. Beyond that, nothing. Few angry forum posters then decide to show their dissatisfaction on forum, and of course more people join on that. For no good reason.
    Now that they've given us update on what's going to happen, what's being worked on, people complain about that too. What a tough crowd you guys are. You demand everything, give so little, and everything should cater to your needs/curiosity instantly.

Have a little patience.

9. It's so funny to see how ungrateful some people in this thread are... like others have pointed out before me: In the past it was criticised that warmane doesn't communicate its plans enough. They learned from their mistake and so the dev team gave us some insight into what is being worked on behind the scenes, BESIDES the existing realms.

The project obviously requires a lot of work and testing, so be patient and stop being toxic. It's not like warmane is charging money for their amazing work. Quality takes time. Thank you warmane team for creating this opportunity and many others, in my opinion you do better than most game publishers! Don't listen to those haters :) And thanks for letting us know what to expect, it is appreciated.

10. What a pathetic take.
    Who likes Ulduar in 2023 and even more with buffed content ? This raid is cancer.

11. very nice ,brazil will come in weight with brazilian guilds!!

12. This is a joke..... sooooo long without any info..... Really bad stuff from u Warmane.....
    It's not like we didn't tell you it'd be a while.

13. Now that they've given us update on what's going to happen, what's being worked on, people complain about that too. What a tough crowd you guys are. You demand everything, give so little, and everything should cater to your needs/curiosity instantly.

Have a little patience.
    This has nothing to do with patience, it is a question of how the communication is happening. The most bizarre thing is that people like you still wonder and are in ave about ordinary human behavior. It goes without saying that when communication is at a poor level, people will constantly ask questions, get angry and beg - still some oversensitive people misjudge this as a toxic behaviour. My ONLY problem with WM is that they handle their information to public poorly, it could have been done much better and not for our sake, but for them as well. Again, it has nothing to do when the project will be released, it is entirely about the communication.

Actually I am glad they take their time, it means they want to give us the best what they can. Also never said I don't appreciate what they are doing, I am very grateful as such I said many times before, don't judge a person on one comment made in response to some random person on forum.

14. "Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such."

Yea..... u communicated it awesome since first post, which was 3 months ago...... My point is that u have 59 pages now where ppl speculate alot... some info would be nice, thats all.

15. PLEASE WARMANE, some friends and I are deciding where to play this summer... if we don't have some information... we're not going to count on you... and that hurts us all.

First ... 949575859606169 ... Last