1. LMAO pick an interaction you can have with your community
    These mods are the toxic ones, somehow getting personally offended that people are asking for info.
    If me making a rickroll joke is being offended that people are asking for information, then I just don't know what to say.

"HEY GUYS MODERATOR HERE SORRY WE STILL DONT HAVE ANY NEWS ON THE NEW SERVER :( BUT SUMMER FESTIVAL IS HERE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS"
    I've made a few posts similar to this. Some even just a few pages back. But they are meaningless, aren't they?
    Oh, I also did it without the caps.

2. Liar
    Your post history is public
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3186783
    Page 60.
    4 pages ago.
    If you ignore all this drama, it's less than that.

3. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

EXP rates UI and other WotLK UI features with Vanilla content

Update on talents and spells
    hueheuheueh you got me there:D
    also nice to see those boring family dads "bohoo are we a joke to you"
    p.s. I see some special ones crying about having a job or a family and being unable to play a lot. Well, try another game then, there's plenty of those.
    I bet if they get x7 exp. rate, the next step we see will be like "I can't get rank14, I am 150 IQ and have 2 families and 5 jobs, make honour rates x50".

4. If me making a rickroll joke is being offended that people are asking for information, then I just don't know what to say.

I've made a few posts similar to this. Some even just a few pages back. But they are meaningless, aren't they?
    Oh, I also did it without the caps.
    IMHO, the guys who don't appreciate the very fact that you keep checking on this topic, wouldn't appreciate your job in common, regardless of exp rates, release dates etc. So I don't mind them getting mad.

5. Otherwise a rick-roll isn't effective.
    But anyway, I'm waiting too. Just posting some humor in hopes that some might get a giggle out of it. Oh well.
    I was 1% sad and 99% laughing good one.
    Dont remember the last time i got rick rolled

6. Dear players: The warmane team is developing this project in their freetime. We are lucky to be part of a server that will offer a progressive realm in the future. The realm is not even in beta testing yet. I guess it's likely that it will take months till we can all play and that's totally fine.
    Making this project work must require tremendous work.

If you can't wait, leave!

7. also nice to see those boring family dads "bohoo are we a joke to you"
    Would it be better or worse if I told you at least three of "them" were the same person using alt accounts to agree with himself?
    That's what my colleagues found out when they started handing out vacations, it seems.

8. Would it be better or worse if I told you at least three of "them" were the same person using alt accounts to agree with himself?
    That's what my colleagues found out when they started handing out vacations, it seems.
    I'm not wondered:D
    Minorities are usually louder, but they are still minorities

9. I am actually mindblown people are losing their **** because they cant play server they didn't even know about 2 months ago and because someone troll them a bit. Especially since this month few new games that release and are pretty fun to play, you guys can't find anything else to do with your time beside waiting for this server?

10. I am new around here (for the most part) and this is super exciting news! Cannot wait to hear more, and thanks for all that you do as a passion project!

11. I am new around here (for the most part) and this is super exciting news! Cannot wait to hear more, and thanks for all that you do as a passion project!
    Just know, we appreciate you too.

12. im dying to read all of comments on this thread. just wanted to know, what is the further updates and the specification of this new realm?

13. im dying to read all of comments on this thread. just wanted to know, what is the further updates and the specification of this new realm?
    All in due time.

14. July 1, 2023  
    Absolutely readying my Silverstein/Thrice/The Bled/CoB/CoF and then some playlists for the day this launches. The Good ole days.

First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last