1. i just learn about this and wanted to say that this is an incredibly exciting development and myself and all my friends are looking forward to seeing it done. we understand there are enormous challenges of course. we are holding our breath and hoping that the warmane team will once again deliver an incredible wow experience. let's go!

2. when will the new one come out Server Warmane?

3. Resilience was a HUGE mistake , because now people have 2 set. In vanilla it was always amazing to grab new stuff in a raid , and going in BG to show up your new toys .....Now you were grabbing more PVE stuff to do more PVE. There was no flying mount , people choose their main town 3 for the horde , 2.5 for the alliance (Darnasus wasn t in a good location at all)

Also the way blizzard did it .... every new patch , every new expansion killed the previous one. What is the purpose to do Nax when ICC is release.... instead of having 14 relevant raid , we just have one, everyone fighting for the same BIS item ....

Also every new patch everyone get stuck in 1 town mostly .... another bad thing .. yes icecrown have 12000 players , but if people were split between Classic town , Shatrrah (i know i just butcher the name) or Dalaran , the server could hand close to 18000 people easily.

SOLUTION: For me the best server would be a WotLK server with a twitch. Every Raid(Classic TBC WotLK) brought to the same level as Ulduar, but all the EPIC gear to item level 200 ..... When i say all epic , i meant all epic. Even the item that can be crafted from a skill 300- or 375.... Because that would make the whole world alive. That would also give plenty of addition option to gear yourself , 2 piece of t2 , 3 more of t9 ..... so you could make crazy combo.

...But i think it would be amazing for them if there was so MANY gear to choose from, everything at the same level. Close to 100 different trinkets to choose from instead of having a choice of 5 ..... but that one is MY dream server.
    Having many relevant raids and having MANY gears to choose from would be a huge improvement.

Also agree the resilience stat makes the game more grindy as now you have to do additional grinding for pvp to be able to stack resilience.

4. They started with resilience so that pve players don't use PVP gear to do raids with. coz that' what happened. pve players grinded bgs instead of dungeons because the pvp weapons were better than the weps in dgs.

5. Very interested to see where this project leads.

6. Possible solution, applied many times across different privates would be to make server 2x/3x rates (blizzlike) as you wish, but implement optional command to make levelling 1x for those strict blizzlike all-1x nerds. Everyone's happy.

7. Give PTR realm , i cant wait . .wanna try

8. They started with resilience so that pve players don't use PVP gear to do raids with. coz that' what happened. pve players grinded bgs instead of dungeons because the pvp weapons were better than the weps in dgs.
    Well that was fine. I got exalted with AB to get my Epic stat before doing any raid. The problem with the pvp gear , they are given

9. Very interesting project, me and my friends would probly be part of the adventure if it is ''Warmane adapted''. If it is x1 XP tho, there is no chance we ll be there lol.

10. Dear Warmane staff, I'd just like to add something I thought about earlier, which I think might be a good addition not already in practice among MMO-s, is to implement some Lifepath feature to the journey. We used to do D&D runs where we had a huge campaign focused around 1 character at a time (that took several years to complete), as if they were actually the main characters of a big story instead of a casual experience. Not sure how implementing this could work out in a warcraft setting, but maybe something like character restrictions where the creation of only 1 or 2 characters was allowed (to make choosing a class and race more important, and make the characters more valuable even if the xp rates are higher to fit the playerbases' lifestyle better), placing a bigger focus on having a main and maybe an alt, or locking progression in a way where completing a raid/dungeon or quest is a prerequisite to progress to the next one. Maybe an early achievement system would help with this, or using buffs or rewards that actually makes the character a bit stronger or grants some extra (cosmetic or other) rewards for running through the content in a chronological/intended order.

11. Dear Warmane staff, I'd just like to add something I thought about earlier, which I think might be a good addition not already in practice among MMO-s, is to implement some Lifepath feature to the journey. We used to do D&D runs where we had a huge campaign focused around 1 character at a time (that took several years to complete), as if they were actually the main characters of a big story instead of a casual experience. Not sure how implementing this could work out in a warcraft setting, but maybe something like character restrictions where the creation of only 1 or 2 characters was allowed (to make choosing a class and race more important, and make the characters more valuable even if the xp rates are higher to fit the playerbases' lifestyle better), placing a bigger focus on having a main and maybe an alt, or locking progression in a way where completing a raid/dungeon or quest is a prerequisite to progress to the next one. Maybe an early achievement system would help with this, or using buffs or rewards that actually makes the character a bit stronger or grants some extra (cosmetic or other) rewards for running through the content in a chronological/intended order.
    This seem like a good idea but its not. There is other server that did that and that was a pain ... specially when the server is not new .... to be able to enter ICC you had to clear Nax , Ulduar , TOC and ICC ..... You werent even able to do PoS FoS or HoR even ToC without clearing ulduar ....

So you had a bunch of people with a GS of 6000 and all mostly all the rest had gear of 4000gs because they werent able to clear ulduar .... So no , very bad idea

12. I would like to ask about the quests and achievements, as a perfectionist I want to do every quest if Im starting with classic, so lets say I do them and TBC comes, will they be reset? If achievements were introduced in TBC (not sure), will things you had done prior not count then?

13. I would like to ask about the quests and achievements, as a perfectionist I want to do every quest if Im starting with classic, so lets say I do them and TBC comes, will they be reset? If achievements were introduced in TBC (not sure), will things you had done prior not count then?
    Achievements were introduced with Wotlk and players on official servers were able to see what they did during vanilla and tbc. This project has an advantage that it will be running ( most likely if WM did not change their minds ) on Wotlk client so achievements should be there from the very begining. Of course if WM wants to keep things as vanilla/tbc as possible it may be disabled for that period but I don't think it's worth the technical troubles and frankly does not make much sense to mettle with it, at least for me. Maybe it's simpel to disable it. We have no info about the project so anyone can guess as good as me.

14. i reeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyy cant wait

15. 2 and a half months later.. zero info.

First ... 747555657585967 ... Last