1. May 23, 2023  
    Because the specifics are not yet decided that's why.
    I suppose the XP rate is one of the most difficult choices to make.
    It's not, only the loud minority want the low XP rate.

2. May 23, 2023  
    this again? really

3. May 24, 2023  
    The true thing remains true? Yes, 100% of the time, actually.

4. May 24, 2023  
    Any rumors on when this server will be up, I see people arguing is it x1 or x7 but realistically it doesn't matter, I just want to play on new server lol xd

5. May 24, 2023  
    my personal guess is october/november earliest, beta late summer.

honestly if its 3.3.5, even 1x is fine. the leveling is way way easier.

6. May 24, 2023  
    The true thing remains true? Yes, 100% of the time, actually.
    ok? who is stopping you ?x rates people from expressing them selves? talk mf

or don't

i don't really care whatever you do

7. May 24, 2023  
    Really cool to see the vanilla talents on a wrath client with no patches! Happy that we'll be using the original wrath client instead of the worse classic one, hate the new interface limitations.

How will you guys handle the zone changes from TBC/Wrath? I know there's many new quests and hubs added in Azeroth such as Mudsprocket, and Dalaran flying away from hillsbrad. Will those places just be empty?

And higher experience rates would be nice, but maybe a while after release for alts. Vanilla is pointless above 1x imo, nothing to do after leveling and clearing MC for weeks on end. I'll enjoy the leveling journey myself but it's more exciting to have everyone together at launch.

8. May 24, 2023  
    want x7? go Iceclown

9. May 24, 2023  

10. May 24, 2023  
    want x7? go Iceclown
    Want a x1 ? Go Lordearon.

11. May 24, 2023  
    There are plenty of x5-10-20 realms, and one x1.

12. May 24, 2023  
    I guess me and 6000 other people on Lordaeron are a "minority"

By that logic, I could also say only a loud minority want the high XP rate as well.

13. May 24, 2023  
    Want 7x? Go Icecrown. You also had 3 back to back Frosmourne realms all high rate. You also have other high rate pservers which I won't mention here but I can name 3 off the top of my head just for WOTLK, more for Vanilla and TBC and more custom ones.

14. May 24, 2023  
    There are plenty of x5-10-20 realms, and one x1.
    You know you are using logic and facts to reason with Warmane population right? That never goes well. These same people who say Vanilla is easy have never stepped into heroic ICC, let alone hardmode Ulduar.

Hell, they supposedly want a "harder" game than Vanilla, and then proceed to wish for fresh Frostmourne, whose main raid that people play the most is...

WOTLK NAXX.

That's right, the easiest raid ever made which makes Vanilla raids look like Mythic Kil'Jaeden.

15. May 24, 2023  

First ... 36444546474856 ... Last