1. June 2, 2023  
    Not sure if you missed the point or just "missed the point." People love to talk about how the game is supposed to be, but none seems to demand that they have to make a monthly donation in this "pure" x1 server they want, to emulate the also "pure" x1 monthly fee supposed to be there.
    yes but there is a major difference in purity level when you change something in gameplay, and when you change something like that, hypothetically if you removed the 15$ a month on retail, the gameplay would be the same.

Regarding the rest of your post, in your opinion. Arguably, from our years of experience, an opinion that a lot more people disagree with than agree.
    sure, its your team's server, do what you wanna do after all. but just one thing, there is a difference in a progressive realm and how it works compared to n only wotlk/tbc/mop/cata/, and it should be taken into consideration.

2. June 2, 2023  
    is this realm not coming this summer

3. June 2, 2023  
    "keep it real" (c)

4. June 2, 2023  
    Hope the mace drops from Mr. Smite...

5. June 2, 2023  
    Already said several times that it's not. You MIGHT see the beta realm within the summer season, but, again, this has already been said...

6. June 2, 2023  
    hello warmane,

any update on this vanilla WOLTK ?

7. June 3, 2023  
    Do we know at least if even all the spells is from Vanilla ? To know in advance if we can play Paladin or not :)
    Because the gameplay Paladin on Vanilla is like nobody will play it and pick them in raid.

8. June 3, 2023  
    Do we know at least if even all the spells is from Vanilla ? To know in advance if we can play Paladin or not :)
    Because the gameplay Paladin on Vanilla is like nobody will play it and pick them in raid.
    never let anyone bring you down with your ret/tank pala in vanilla. be yourself, but yes nobody gonna gives you sulfuras unless you are the raid leader, the friend of the raid leader, they even gonna give it to a druid

9. June 3, 2023  
    Hpala is literally the best and most optimal healer in the entire game in Vanilla.

Stop spreading false info.

10. June 3, 2023  
    Any update for the target cbt ?

11. June 4, 2023  
    I feel like I'm 20 again! (I'm 35)
    I hope its 1x

12. June 4, 2023  
    I have checked this thread every day for like a month now waiting for any new information lol

13. June 4, 2023  
    Why not give us another Frostmourne if it's that far out? Seems like a missed opportunity.

14. June 4, 2023  
    Why not give us another Frostmourne if it's that far out? Seems like a missed opportunity.
    No brother, Frostmourne IV died for this and it needed to happen and don't ask why. You already could be in T7 naxx gear or even with a couple of Ulduar pieces if they were doing a speed up progression, but don't worry, you MIGHT see the beta for this within the summer season or you MIGHT wont.

15. June 4, 2023  
    Hpala is literally the best and most optimal healer in the entire game in Vanilla.

Stop spreading false info.
    So what if it the most optimal? All healers can do the content, compete for the same cloth gear and priest/druids at least have functional off specs
    If there is no RDF in the vanilla server you wont see nearly as many paladins

First ... 444525354555664 ... Last