1. Of course not.

But there was never any intention to give any sort of "continuous updates" on the progress, nor any implication that something like that would happen. All that was said is a thread with more details would come in the near future, which, as many players have said themselves many times, doesn't have to mean "next week or earlier." We are doing exactly what we said we would.
    The problem is that the staff is causing confusion. The head moderator said in another thread that they expect to launch this summer. It's summer already and there haven't been any updates.

2. The problem is that the staff is causing confusion. The head moderator said in another thread that they expect to launch this summer. It's summer already and there haven't been any updates.
    The confusion here is largely from that whenever we say something, regarding any sort of major update or release (not just this one), that when we say sometime in X time period, people for whatever reason assume it's going to be DAY ONE of that time frame. Then become frustrated when that's not the case. Summer doesn't end for another 5 and a half weeks or so.
    Furthermore, what she said, and what has been posted here, it is important that the key words used were "possibly", "potential" and "maybe". These are not guarantees, but rather that we'd like to get it out in that time frame so that people can check it out and have some fun - but often-times we are too optimistic with these estimates.

3. I found this quote kind of fitting for the entire thread, if you read it from a certain POV.

“Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” - Mark Twain

Soon™.

4. Can someone pls tell me when u think to release this new realm ??????????????????

5. The situation on the icecrown server is that you have to buy the equipment, pay for the character boost, otherwise you will never finish the raid. To get inv on raid you need items, achievement and luck.
    Non donated chars CAN do all the raids in Icecrown man! If you are not trolling I will tell you how to do them step by step from the beginning:

1. Level character to 80.
    2. Buy cheap blue/purple BoEs from the auction house. If character needs a few more blues/purples to meet heroic dungeon requirements do a few more quests and dailies, can do the Sons of Hodir quest chain and other northrend faction quests to boost reputation with them as well and then can buy some nice blue/purple reputation gears from them as bonus.
    2. Spam all the heroic dungeons and fos/pos. Get decked out in T9 gears.
    4. Use the gold you are making to buy the best ICC & T9.5 BoEs. Character should be around 5.4k gs by now and considered ready to do full T9 raids and ICC10/25 alt runs and VoAs by many in Icecrown.
    5. Do the ICC10/25 alt runs and VoAs and the T9 raids and reach 5.8k gs.
    6. At 5.8k+ gs character will be considered ready to do full clear of normal mode ICC runs by many in Icecrown and if you can join a guild 8/12 bosses Heroic Dynamic ICC runs, do these runs and reach 6k+ gs.
    7. At 6k+ gs you will start getting invited to Halion runs even without any achivs and also to ICC runs that try a few extra bosses in hard mode. Do these and reach 6.1k+ gs.
    8. At 6.1k+ gs you start getting invited to 8/12 HC dynamic ICC runs. It really is time to join a raiding guild by now if you want to do more hard mode content as the pug runs plateau at 8/12 HC dynamic ICC runs. The 8/12 HC dynamic ICC runs will get you to 6.2-6.3k+ gs which almost everyone in Icecrown agrees is LOD and Halion HC ready gs and also ready for all the lower tier raids as well ofc!
    9. At 6.2-6.3k gs you are considered ready to do all the raids of Icecrown now. To get repeat invites though you have to show some skills now!

6. The confusion here is largely from that whenever we say something, regarding any sort of major update or release (not just this one), that when we say sometime in X time period, people for whatever reason assume it's going to be DAY ONE of that time frame. Then become frustrated when that's not the case. Summer doesn't end for another 5 and a half weeks or so.
    Furthermore, what she said, and what has been posted here, it is important that the key words used were "possibly", "potential" and "maybe". These are not guarantees, but rather that we'd like to get it out in that time frame so that people can check it out and have some fun - but often-times we are too optimistic with these estimates.
    The words that were used were "We intend to launch this summer" and this was the last update we got about this new realm.

Yes, there are 5 weeks left till the end of the summer, however, 5 weeks is not that much time when you take into consideration that you will have probably hundreds of players that will request a time off of work to play on launch.

But tbh, I don't really expect Warmane to really care about communication anywhere, judging by the fact they announced the closure of Frostmourne a week before it was supposed to launch.

7. The words that were used were "We intend to launch this summer" and this was the last update we got about this new realm.
    This isn't really an update. I've only restated what has already been said.
    Yes, there are 5 weeks left till the end of the summer, however, 5 weeks is not that much time when you take into consideration that you will have probably hundreds of players that will request a time off of work to play on launch.
    I don't think it wise to request time off work to play on a beta/ptr realm.

8. This isn't really an update. I've only restated what has already been said.
    It is kind of an update. It gives us a timeframe.

I don't think it wise to request time off work to play on a beta/ptr realm.
    Pirating stuff isn't wise either but we still do it anyway

9. Non donated chars CAN do all the raids in Icecrown man! If you are not trolling I will tell you how to do them step by step from the beginning:

1. Level character to 80.
    2. Buy cheap blue/purple BoEs from the auction house. If character needs a few more blues/purples to meet heroic dungeon requirements do a few more quests and dailies, can do the Sons of Hodir quest chain and other northrend faction quests to boost reputation with them as well and then can buy some nice blue/purple reputation gears from them as bonus.
    2. Spam all the heroic dungeons and fos/pos. Get decked out in T9 gears.
    4. Use the gold you are making to buy the best ICC & T9.5 BoEs. Character should be around 5.4k gs by now and considered ready to do full T9 raids and ICC10/25 alt runs and VoAs by many in Icecrown.
    5. Do the ICC10/25 alt runs and VoAs and the T9 raids and reach 5.8k gs.
    6. At 5.8k+ gs character will be considered ready to do full clear of normal mode ICC runs by many in Icecrown and if you can join a guild 8/12 bosses Heroic Dynamic ICC runs, do these runs and reach 6k+ gs.
    7. At 6k+ gs you will start getting invited to Halion runs even without any achivs and also to ICC runs that try a few extra bosses in hard mode. Do these and reach 6.1k+ gs.
    8. At 6.1k+ gs you start getting invited to 8/12 HC dynamic ICC runs. It really is time to join a raiding guild by now if you want to do more hard mode content as the pug runs plateau at 8/12 HC dynamic ICC runs. The 8/12 HC dynamic ICC runs will get you to 6.2-6.3k+ gs which almost everyone in Icecrown agrees is LOD and Halion HC ready gs and also ready for all the lower tier raids as well ofc!
    9. At 6.2-6.3k gs you are considered ready to do all the raids of Icecrown now. To get repeat invites though you have to show some skills now!

as i see you didnt read correctly what i wrote. i have 6k gs currently, and typical full normal Lich King run, end after 6-8 bossess.

10. The staff close one server for open other. This post started in March, we are being patient but its not normal the big silence about this new server. Bro, just i want to play this summer, not at september with the begining of the classes or work. May be the staff are having problems to schedule this project or just are waitting more because they are fine with the old servers.

11. I dont think it's irrational to expect a single post of information about what the realm will be like considering this thread was created three and a half months ago, I get that people are people and they hang onto every word you say like it's gospel set in stone, but we could at least get some non-release-date related info :)

12. as i see you didnt read correctly what i wrote. i have 6k gs currently, and typical full normal Lich King run, end after 6-8 bossess.
    You need to join a guild.

13. how will specs work, i know it will run off 3.3.5 so it will be capped at 51 lvl 60

and will Duel Spec And LFD be all still in it?

14. how will specs work, i know it will run off 3.3.5 so it will be capped at 51 lvl 60

and will Duel Spec And LFD be all still in it?
    Classic talents, look at the first pages

First ... 20606869707172 ... Last