1. May 25, 2023  
    Another proof that x1 population is the loud minority :)
    so you believe that minorities should be ignored?

2. May 26, 2023  
    Everybody talk about x7, but why not x2 or 3 max?
    My thoughts exactly. I'm in favor of 1x but I'd be happy to find common ground with 2-3x

Biggest changes I could hope for would be dual spec & possibly extra drops from bosses when 40 man raiding. So much loot drama during 2019 classic I would really like to avoid.

3. May 26, 2023  
    Exploring? We all know Vanilla by heart, and this is probably why you have 12000 people on Icecrown and 1000 on the x1 server here. In 2023 nobody wants to XP, this is boring and with no point anymore.
    appeal to emotion fallacy + overexaggeration.

The only thing that make leveling attractive is HC. This is the only new sparkle in this last few months.
    post hoc ergo propter hoc.

End game, and run after gear is more thrilling / appealing.
    personal opinion.

moving goalposts.

4. May 26, 2023  
    any news of when it will come out... but when will the new server come out

5. May 26, 2023  
    I just hope it is a pve realm so that we have at least one on this server. also it's arena ladder is not tied to Blackrock and is the only natural and normal ladder here.

6. May 26, 2023  

7. May 27, 2023  
    when we can start in best server ever?

8. May 27, 2023  
    Exploring? We all know Vanilla by heart, and this is probably why you have 12000 people on Icecrown and 1000 on the x1 server here. In 2023 nobody wants to XP, this is boring and with no point anymore.

The only thing that make leveling attractive is HC. This is the only new sparkle in this last few months.

I more meant that was the actual aim of the game for vanilla. it simply wasn't about the end-game. The reason we have 12k+ people on x7 is simply because 99% of the playerbase has played the same expansion for 10+ years. which is the only reason why it is where it is. if we got a vanilla sized expansion (100+ new zones. thousands new quests. and 30+ new dungeons/raids. those exact same players who say end-game is everything would spend the next 5 months running around like little kids enjoying their leveling time.

The only real thing anyone can do here is begging warmane devs that when vanilla comes to an end. and we progress into TBC. we will be able to copy characters over to the new TBC realm and continue there. then when TBC goes to WOTLK. PRAY TO YER GODS thats they keep a TBC server up

9. May 27, 2023  

10. May 27, 2023  
    I more meant that was the actual aim of the game for vanilla. it simply wasn't about the end-game. The reason we have 12k+ people on x7 is simply because 99% of the playerbase has played the same expansion for 10+ years. which is the only reason why it is where it is. if we got a vanilla sized expansion (100+ new zones. thousands new quests. and 30+ new dungeons/raids. those exact same players who say end-game is everything would spend the next 5 months running around like little kids enjoying their leveling time.

The only real thing anyone can do here is begging warmane devs that when vanilla comes to an end. and we progress into TBC. we will be able to copy characters over to the new TBC realm and continue there. then when TBC goes to WOTLK. PRAY TO YER GODS thats they keep a TBC server up
    I doubt those will be separate realms, i guess its gonna be like Lordaeron, content unlocked at some point. Maybe, just maybe, they will one day have a classic realm, but TBC as a standalone was never active enough on any server to be worth keeping.

11. May 27, 2023  
    If you think vanilla raiding is harder that Frostmourne Ulduar, it is because you haven't played either.
    Also, if you think for like 60 seconds you will realize that the reason there are waaay more high xp servers than 1x is because people want the high xp rate.
    Learn to read. I said wotlk naxx is easier than any Vanilla raid. I also said 90% of you trolls on this thread haven't done a single hardmode Ulduar Boss, yet complain about content not being hard enough, which you will never do anyway.

12. May 27, 2023  

Anigan 2023: 6000 = 1000

this is why no one takes you seriously

13. May 27, 2023  
    I think lord was amazing except the hard raid and the pvp vs 2 other server.

Also hardcore mode could be interesting , but instead of permanent death, let say when you die , there is a 24 hours to 7 days cooldown to res

14. May 27, 2023  

15. May 27, 2023  

First ... 38464748495058 ... Last