1. May 28, 2023  
    for most of us pvp enjoyers its not about camping lowbies

its about killing someone of equal level and making them call a friend cause they cannot beat you, then killing both of them. its simply fun to wpvp as an extra during questing and everyone should get to enjoy it. (except those wotlk heirloom chuds and lowbie gankers)
    If you want to have tough opponents to beat places to go would be battlegrounds, enemy capital cities of Ogrimmar/Stormwind City not leveling zones where low geared lowbies are leveling usually solo. That would be where the easiest opponenets are found not the toughest.

The tweak that will net you more tough opponents to beat is arenas and the tweak that will let you beat a whole lot of easy opponents is keeping the world pvp flag forcefully switched on. So basically you are asking for a whole lot of easy opponents that you can beat/grief on.

2. May 28, 2023  
    If you want to have tough opponents to beat places to go would be battlegrounds, enemy capital cities of Ogrimmar/Stormwind City not leveling zones where low geared lowbies are leveling usually solo. That would be where the easiest opponenets are found not the toughest.

The tweak that will net you more tough opponents to beat is arenas and the tweak that will let you beat a whole lot of easy opponents is keeping the world pvp flag forcefully switched on. So basically you are asking for a whole lot of easy opponents that you can beat/grief on.
    i do play battlegrounds and arenas, but while leveling they might aswell be dead/non-existent. i don't go to leveling zones while im 80 and punch lowbies and their friends. the best part about world pvp is exactly what i described in the post and what i feel that you are ignoring.

3. May 28, 2023  
    i do play battlegrounds and arenas, but while leveling they might aswell be dead/non-existent. i don't go to leveling zones while im 80 and punch lowbies and their friends. the best part about world pvp is exactly what i described in the post and what i feel that you are ignoring.
    What I used to do is go to areas that are known for ganking hotspots, seek out the 80s that are there that are ganking, and then promptly 'gank' them.

4. May 28, 2023  
    2 months with no word is daunting.
    Depends on your expectations.

With the info they have released I got a feel that we should wait atleast 4-6 months from the first post till we get some real info.

5. May 28, 2023  

With the info they have released I got a feel that we should wait atleast 4-6 months from the first post till we get some real info.
    Well, i would expect them to release something before Blizzard does. Otherwise a good bunch of people who want to play vanilla again are gonna jump on the Blizzard bandwagon i guess :D

And if its really that far away, they could have release FM s3 without any issues. Almost no work, yet loved by many.

6. May 28, 2023  
    so you believe that minorities should be ignored?
    No, i think they don't have to force the majority to play their way and accept that the others want x3-x5-x7.

7. May 28, 2023  

Really? If that is the case not having another season of frostmourne is even more baffling.

8. May 28, 2023  
    so this topic is out for almost 2 months, any news on release date? or anything?

9. May 28, 2023  
    Mods only seem to reply to stupid comments not actual questions like any update on this ?

10. May 28, 2023  
    Just wanted to chime in as a long term Icecrown player, I think 3x rates would be a perfect middleground. 7x is definetly way too excessive for Vanilla

11. May 28, 2023  
    is this project dead or are they still working on it?

12. May 28, 2023  
    And if its really that far away, they could have release FM s3 without any issues.
    That would only mean it's planned to roll out during FM lifespan. Which is 1 year. If everything goes as planned.

13. May 29, 2023  
    What I used to do is go to areas that are known for ganking hotspots, seek out the 80s that are there that are ganking, and then promptly 'gank' them.
    i feel u on that one lmao. one time there was this level 60 undead rogue on lordaeron camping redridge and some low level guy in my friends list called me over. i kill him like 5 times with my level 60 warr all the while spitting and tbagging him inbetween corpsewalking, before he logged on his 80 pally and then it continued with our level 80's.

14. May 29, 2023  
    any idea when this be online ? been waiting for a while now and start to get bored of my other games:p

15. May 29, 2023  
    Mods only seem to reply to stupid comments not actual questions like any update on this ?
    because in the 50 pages they've already posted 38 times that any further updates will be posted in a new thread. *NOT* this thread. people dont seem to grasp it

if you want updates just keep checking the warmane front page. if theres nothing posted there with a link to the new thread, theres more than likely not a new update

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last