1. It would be nice if they put everything as in classic but with legion or retail graphics, it would be very interesting

2. It would be nice if they put everything as in classic but with legion or retail graphics, it would be very interesting
    There is HD models somewhere out there on forum, and since it will be running on 3.3.5a client im sure it will work.

3. Nostalgia is the biggest hype around Vanilla :D
    -And alot of people will be disapointed!

We will never get those days back (It's called childhood, no worries, just pure fun)
    -Playing 6-7 hours a day after work is not really doable (At some point real life will hit the stop botton)

It's not like grinding on x1 rates requires any skill. It's just a massive time sink. The "hard" content which requires skill is actually raiding and arena.
    Increased rates reduce the time spend on boring and easy content so ppl can focus on the end game content.

Imo adjustable XP rates are the best solution so everybody can decide on his own how to play the game.
    Those who level up on x1 could get a unique reward for it. For expl a spectral tiger. I guess that would be enough incentive to create a leveling community.
    Don't think people want x1 because it's harder (In that case it's stupid, x1 is not hard, just takes more time)
    -Have no idea why they want it? havn't seen a valid reason yet.
    - Rewards for x1 is a good idea, so they don't fell left out (Realm first 60, could be a x1 only Achivment or something like that)

4. Will it be rush to 60 and play or will the content be released slowly like 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 and so on?? It´d be amazing and a long term server to check as the super progression makes the steps not so big and there is a way of getting BIS in each level gap... idk just a sugestion :D

5. Some people are talking like they had a real chance to actually have those "brilliant" ideas implemented.

One will not simply fully experience Vanilla with all those customizations taking place.

I'm really looking forward to it, such a great news. Hoping for blizzlike content!

6. is there possible to make email notify when it starts? i dont wanna refresh this site everyday

7. Nostalgia is the biggest hype around Vanilla :D
    -And alot of people will be disapointed!

We will never get those days back (It's called childhood, no worries, just pure fun)
    -Playing 6-7 hours a day after work is not really doable (At some point real life will hit the stop botton)

Don't think people want x1 because it's harder (In that case it's stupid, x1 is not hard, just takes more time)
    -Have no idea why they want it? havn't seen a valid reason yet.
    - Rewards for x1 is a good idea, so they don't fell left out (Realm first 60, could be a x1 only Achivment or something like that)
    they like easy content and have a lot of time, thats all. even with the x1 they gonna be 60 the 1st week and the 2d week they kill ragnaros/onyxia. because it's hard? no, because is easy and have time to do it. idk what is the "blizzlike" they say that as if it has this "ultra hardcore" connotation

8. i how it ill be 1x. i will start play before server update TBC....

9. One will not simply fully experience Vanilla with all those customizations taking place.
    You are not going to "experience" (wharever tf this means) vanilla in 2023 on 3.3.5a client. Everyone who had a chance to expirience it, already did it a long time ago.

10. Why there is only option x7 rate or x1 rate? When both of them are bad...
    x1 lvling is boring, but on x7 there will be a lot of bot farming herb and mines.

In my opinion best exp rate is x3 or x4.

11. is there possible to make email notify when it starts? i dont wanna refresh this site everyday
    There sure will be notification with the release date, idk if it's going to be by email tho. :)

You are not going to "experience" (wharever tf this means) vanilla in 2023 on 3.3.5a client. Everyone who had a chance to expirience it, already did it a long time ago.
    I see we're got a special snowflake on these forums. I suggest to grab a book named "English vocabulary". ;)

12. Why there is only option x7 rate or x1 rate? When both of them are bad...
    x1 lvling is boring, but on x7 there will be a lot of bot farming herb and mines.

In my opinion best exp rate is x3 or x4.
    On Icecrown were you have x7, you can set it x0.5, x1, x3, x5 and x7

13. I suggest to grab a book named "English vocabulary". ;)
    I suggest you to to grab a book named "Grammar and Punctuation", I'm pretty sure there should be something about quotation marks and their implementation in various cases. Look it up, 100% worth it.

Also, google what snowflake actually means, before you will make even more fool of yourself. ;) Take it ez babe

14. It is very important that this process lasts enough for the people with work can enjoy every expansion. Too much haste can ruin this really hard for people without too much time. One year is a bit hasty for only wotlk on Frostmourne but I guess one year per expansion is fair enough

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last