1. May 22, 2023  
    Why on Earth would you want to play on progression server then? Stay on Icecrown, have you fun.
    what you talking about? how to get fun as solo gameplay on P2W realms? realms, where bis geared players stacked at 1.4 soloque rating? realms without matchmaking, where fair honor geared players from lordaeron faced players with shadowmourne from blackrock/icecrown? realms where alliance totaly dominate on bg's? there is no life for new players in pvp

i played last frosmourne season, there is nice bg's expirience with winratio around 50/50, but you know what its not vanilla? you cant get bis pvp gear playing only bg's in wotlk, you need arena. but solo queue dead on frostmourne even in s5 phase with 12k online. 30+ mins queue as dps not fun... also you can't queue from anywhere and just farm gold, every time you need back to dalaran for queue.

so i didn't see any sense and arguments in your words about my things about solo pvp players in upcoming progressive realm...

2. May 22, 2023  
    Wow you just gave us 2 points how to ruin the realm and make it non profitable

3. May 22, 2023  

4. May 22, 2023  
    its literally vanilla with better pvp/pve, its gonna be the same game, same content, same enemies, same talents, just using the 3.3.5 client

how do you make this out as a bad thing.
    It's not the real old Vanilla.
    Vanilla has a really bad and terrible ergonomy in the game and the addons too. It completly change the game. Completly.

And i also don't get why people wants the old talents and gameplay, this is the worst gameplay ever existed on World of Warcraft.
    Wotlk on Vanilla content could be a better idea because it provide the best ergonomy and the gameplay on the best content ever made.

Btw, people who wants the old gameplay just doesn't know how it is and want to discover it.

5. May 22, 2023  
    Does anyone know the date it will be ready to play? Im so hyped

6. May 22, 2023  
    yes and I want to know when you will release the server... thank you

7. May 23, 2023  
    Sounds great! is there going to be a coin shop? i think it'd be awesome if we could buy something like 1.5x xp boost, perhaps a limited amount of gold per account to make the early Vanilla grind a bit easier without negatively affecting the realms economy.

Whatever the case, i'm looking forward to this.

Also, apologies if this has been asked before. I didn't read through all 45 pages.

8. May 23, 2023  
    I was really looking forward to my first adventure with Warmane.
    When on March 29, 2023 it was said that a new thread will be posted
    with much more information in "near future" ...
    About 2 months later and we still don't even know if it's going to be a PVP or PVE server?
    I'm only up for PVP server myself, you must be able to give out some information by now?

Not sure how Warmane servers usually work but if "near future" now means 2 months
    leaving people hanging and speculating I'm not so sure I'm up for this anymore xD

9. May 23, 2023  
    I did just say like I said before to minimize the grinding and maximize the amount of challenging content available and the time available to do them. Like having mythic tiers of lower tier raids that drop equally BiS loot as current tier offering more to do than just the current tier's raid, getting rid of the weekly lockout period etc.

10. May 23, 2023  
    Also, apologies if this has been asked before. I didn't read through all 45 pages.
    Not reading anything and asking the same questions over and over again is ironically the reason why there are 45 pages .., glad you added more to the pile.

Nobody here knows anything and WM staff did not share anything to this present day.

11. May 23, 2023  
    Is warmane staff always secretive like this? I mean, there has been absolutely zero info about anything since the first announcement. At least give us something? I gotta say the hype feeling is kinda slowly expiring...

A bit of transparency doesn't really hurt, something like: "we need to solve X, X and X, and then we can finally finish Y", or "still have 6 months of work on Z". It doesn't have to be a promise, or a deadline, just some information what's happening behind the scene.

12. May 23, 2023  
    Is warmane staff always secretive like this? I mean, there has been absolutely zero info .......
    Forum moderators said the original post was only ment to inform us what's going to happen next. It wasn't aimed for us to speculate or loudly wish what the project should be ... apparently the original post was just to say "Hey guys, we closed FM, the PTE project will be next" and that's pretty much it. Why this post wasn't closed is beyond me, probably a way of WM to keep the speculations and interest alive, who knows.

Apparanetly they are still in the decision process making so they don't want to release any info that could change anytime. Something like you have been planning a vacation with your family but have no idea when or where it will happen so you don't want to dissapoint or misinform anyone with something that can change several times.

We will have to wait for some closer info in the "nearest future". What that means, I have no idea.

Just cope with the fact we'll get it as soon as they decide to give it out.

Spamming forum with constant questions will not do anything.

13. May 23, 2023  

14. May 23, 2023  
    It wasn't aimed for us to speculate or loudly wish what the project should be ...
    That was never typed anywhere. In fact, people are free to do both, and most have been doing so.
    It's when you start to demand data that this thread was never meant to provide - when it even went as far as stating in the original post that more information will come in a different thread - that the post I made comes into place.

15. May 23, 2023  
    Is warmane staff always secretive like this?
    Because the specifics are not yet decided that's why.
    I suppose the XP rate is one of the most difficult choices to make.

First ... 35434445464755 ... Last