1. May 29, 2023  
    And if its really that far away, they could have release FM s3 without any issues. Almost no work, yet loved by many.
    If you go back in this thread or the Frostmourne thread you will see people going nuts about it... (on the Discord it was even worse and they closed the Frostmourne channel in the end)

2. May 29, 2023  
    Do we have an approximate release date?

3. May 29, 2023  
    I think thats why people are asking for an update cause they haven't heard anything in a while...

4. May 30, 2023  

5. May 30, 2023  
    This summer ? 21.6.2023
    Nobody said it was going to be in the summer. Nobody said it would be Day 1 of the summer. What we said was "soon".

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Soon

6. May 30, 2023  
    Nobody said it was going to be in the summer. Nobody say it would be Day 1 of the summer. What we said was "soon".

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Soon
    personally i just want to know is it on the very soon side of Soon™ or is it on the soon-ish side LOL.

7. May 30, 2023  
    The only thing i ask is no X1 lelveing pls, give us at least x3

8. May 30, 2023  
    just make it insta max level since it seems that nobody wants to actually play the stupid game anymore at this point , ?vanilla with wotlk talents pls? if you do that its not vanilla , its wotlk coupled with the fact that we are apparently going to play on wotlk client lol , its just wotlk pretending to be vanilla cause you all want everything handed to you on a silver plate , thank god i got to play on pservers before this nonsense became a mainstream thing , what a joke lmao

9. May 30, 2023  
    They are gonna use WOTLK game and server engine its not the same as WOTLK game it self. Blizzard is using Legion engine for classic games for example. Its easier for Warmane to work with wotlk engine. (https://prnt.sc/AFVLAdPw_nM5) (https://prnt.sc/AJS3hzSlGTeL) talents will be as on version 1.12.. Screenshoot are made on closed alpha. Moost of people doesnt have time to lvl up char but they want to play on high lvl content, lvling isnt WoW everyone had million chars already maxed out so noone want to spend weeks to get to high lvl, one week is enough.

10. May 30, 2023  
    A lot of people enjoy the leveling part. a x3 wouldn't be bad with optional x1.

11. May 30, 2023  
    A lot of people enjoy the leveling part. a x3 wouldn't be bad with optional x1.
    I agree, leveling is quite enjoyable part of this game for many players.

12. May 30, 2023  
    This summer ? 21.6.2023
    and that would be the beta. for the release will be what? october? im gonna say it, final UCL is june 10, so after that will be great

13. May 30, 2023  
    Hello there !

I come from the classic wow scene and I'm really hungry for this kind of stuff : a PTE experience starting with vanilla and finishing with wotlk sounds awesome, especially since it never really worked in the private server scene originally.

I'm a little worried about the leveling rates at first : I really like taking my time playing, I personally believe that the fun in vanilla is all about leveling at your own pace, and that raiding and pvp in endgame comes after that (contrarily to TBC and Wotlk which are about the new zones for sure). So, is it fair enough to say that x1 is a natural outcome purely for the vanilla content and not for the future upcoming expansions on this PTE project, or am I a bit biased?

I'm just trying to find out if there's a reasonable compromise people can come up with in this case.

14. May 30, 2023  
    I come here once in a while to check for an update and I can only imagine the horrors of the garbage suggestions that I'd find in this 50 page thread.

15. May 30, 2023  
    I come here once in a while to check for an update and I can only imagine the horrors of the garbage suggestions that I'd find in this 50 page thread.
    Dude, this is literally me : I sure as hell didn't bother readin through the entire 50 pages, I'm just after news.

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last