1. Fake. I am here since 2009. and it was always fake news on 1st April.

It would be nice and popular, there is population cuz Blizzard fail to deliver but...

2. Fake. I am here since 2009. and it was always fake news on 1st April.
    This thread wasn't made today.

3. Fake. I am here since 2009. and it was always fake news on 1st April.
    This was posted two days ago, though.

4. x1 is only fun when there is brackets lvl locked like 1 weak 1-19, second weak 20-29 etc.
    Because you know you don't have to rush, every servers without content lock are "forced" to rush and skip the fun.

That's why Lordearon was fun, nobody cared about Vanilla and TBC raids because they was here for Wotlk content, so they just had the lvling in mind and they took their time, wpvp in strongelronce (i still have the screenshot), lvling 3-4 rerolls and professions at the same time and it's fun !

This time we want to go raid 40, so if lvl 60 is unlock the first day, everyone will rush lvl 60.
    At least when you are locked for example on the lvl 40, you can farm your BIS 40 at maraudon etc. it's fun.
    Lvl 60 you don't care about that, you just rush quest and i don't think there will be RDF unfortunatly so another reason to just skip the content, rush lvl 60 with quest and go raid.

5. x1 is only fun when there is brackets lvl locked like 1 weak 1-19, second weak 20-29 etc.
    Because you know you don't have to rush, every servers without content lock are "forced" to rush and skip the fun.

That's why Lordearon was fun, nobody cared about Vanilla and TBC raids because they was here for Wotlk content, so they just had the lvling in mind and they took their time, wpvp in strongelronce (i still have the screenshot), lvling 3-4 rerolls and professions at the same time and it's fun !

This time we want to go raid 40, so if lvl 60 is unlock the first day, everyone will rush lvl 60.
    At least when you are locked for example on the lvl 40, you can farm your BIS 40 at maraudon etc. it's fun.
    Lvl 60 you don't care about that, you just rush quest and i don't think there will be RDF unfortunatly so another reason to just skip the content, rush lvl 60 with quest and go raid.
    I agree, you are thinking in the right direction. Absolutely agree with everything. RDF kills all the fun, society and world pvp. I think the old school has lost the habit, but the new one doesn’t know how it was in the old days =)

6. what client will it have ? if its classic era client and further upgrading acordigly with old client support then we are good to go ;)

7. I didn't say RDF is bad, i was only explaining that if there is no bracket lvl, people will just rush questing and even more if there is no RDF.
    If there is bracket lvl, RDF or not, people doesn't have time to waste since there is locked lvl and content, so they can "waste" their time to go for example Maraudon, Scarlet Monastery as Alliance etc.

Also, RDF doesn't kill the social, and some private servers proved that and Classic, TBC Classic and Wotlk Classic proved that again.

8. if there is no bracket lvl, people will just rush questing and even more if there is no RDF.
    What's the problem of that if it's what some people want their fun to be and nothing in the game prohibits it?
    I don't see why you apparently liking gatekeeping should mean others should be gatekept to your preferred pace.

9. Oh i have no problem about what people want to do, it's just that every servers i did, every seasons, every expansions etc. if the max lvl is unlocked people just rush the max lvl, and some people here apparently wants enjoying the world, but enjoying the world with rushing the lvl 60 because nobody likes not being prepared go in the raid at the second it's openned.
    Maybe just locking raid for 2 months idk can be cool, we don't know the game design devs chose so many questions in our mind ^^

10. Oh i have no problem about what people want to do, it's just that every servers i did, every seasons, every expansions etc. if the max lvl is unlocked people just rush the max lvl, and some people here apparently wants enjoying the world, but enjoying the world with rushing the lvl 60 because nobody likes not being prepared go in the raid at the second it's openned.
    If you didn't, you wouldn't be saying what you did. You're even doubling down right on this post.

Rushing or "enjoying the world" is an individual choice each player has to make, with their own consequences. I don't see why "enjoying the world" should be enforced with artificial caps just so you can have your cake and eat it too.

11. Hmm, maybe my english is not enough good to explain my thought but, with what you are saying and i'm glad of that, so we can be sure that we will not forced to play with rate x1 because some people here said like "I don't want x5 because it kills the world" ?

12. No. All I've been saying is that asking for artificial caps, no matter the experience rate, forcing people who have played this before and want to rush to be held back, just for the sake of the niche who might want to take it slow, is selfish, and I don't see why someone would even come up and ask/suggest/make it sound like it's good or necessary.

13. what client will it have ? if its classic era client and further upgrading acordigly with old client support then we are good to go ;)
    Same old 3.3.5a

https://streamable.com/c4d928

Here, if you look at this, you can see vanilla talents and spells in the wotlk client.

14. No. All I've been saying is that asking for artificial caps, no matter the experience rate, forcing people who have played this before and want to rush to be held back, just for the sake of the niche who might want to take it slow, is selfish, and I don't see why someone would even come up and ask/suggest/make it sound like it's good or necessary.
    Can we at least have 1x rates at the start of each phase, for like 2-3 weeks? I agree gatekeeping is bad, but the high rates crowd has had 3 seasons of Frostmourne in a row, and the last 1x realm was Lordaeron in 2016. Ofc, the rates can be raised/made adjustable once the leveling "honeymoon" is over for most players.

First ... 78910111959 ... Last