1. June 4, 2023  
    Hpala is literally the best and most optimal healer in the entire game in Vanilla.

Stop spreading false info.
    Nobody can play Paladin Tank on Vanilla and Ret is deprecied because of the bad dps.

2. June 5, 2023  
    Nobody can play Paladin Tank on Vanilla and Ret is deprecied because of the bad dps.
    With the right setup, Paladin tanking is possible. But its far from Warrior unfortunately.

3. June 5, 2023  
    With the right setup, Paladin tanking is possible. But its far from Warrior unfortunately.
    In regular dungeons and maybe in MC. The main problem is the lack of the tanking gear. Which is restricted to warriors only starting from T1.

4. June 5, 2023  
    Has a specific date for the server launch been announced yet?

5. June 5, 2023  
    I hope the talent tree stay like the one of Wotlk , for all the rest , i do not care , X1 xp , X7 xp , random dungeon group making ...

6. June 6, 2023  
    Has a specific date for the server launch been announced yet?
    Yes it's been mentioned somewhere in the past 54 pages gl&hf

7. June 6, 2023  
    I feel like I'm 20 again! (I'm 35)
    I hope its 1x
    and what distinguishes it from the blizzard server then?

8. June 6, 2023  
    and what distinguishes it from the blizzard server then?
    very new and refreshing take that hasn't been repeated for the past 55 pages

9. June 6, 2023  
    It would be interesting to have tbc's races in vanilla since then whoever wants to use a paladin in the horde doesn't have to wait for tbc

10. June 7, 2023  
    No brother, Frostmourne IV died for this and it needed to happen and don't ask why. You already could be in T7 naxx gear or even with a couple of Ulduar pieces if they were doing a speed up progression, but don't worry, you MIGHT see the beta for this within the summer season or you MIGHT wont.
    Beta is in summer, you just don't know the year yet.

11. June 7, 2023  
    I really hope it will happen, since its going to be wotlk client anyway, it is 100% possible to make it happen. But peeps working on the realm have to implement it

12. June 7, 2023  
    it will be realm based on vanilia client so talents will be vanilian

13. June 7, 2023  
    I dont think it will be on a vanilla client , if its the case , it would mean at each expansion , people need to download a new client. If we have to do that , then i will wait for TBC or WoTLK , the talent tree of classic , really suck for a lot of class

14. June 8, 2023  
    it will be realm based on vanilia client so talents will be vanilian
    there is already a clip showing vanilla talents made in 3.3.5a client, posted by warmane staff

15. June 8, 2023  
    very new and refreshing take that hasn't been repeated for the past 55 pages
    maybe because there were no satisfactory answers yet?

First ... 545535455565765 ... Last