1. ICC Ninja out of control

Every week I do ICC on 3 of my toons and every week someone ends up ninjaing something. Even when I provide screen shot of the dude whispering me admitting he doesn't need item and wants to sell it to me GM tell me I need more proof.
    I guess I will bust out the video recording software and just have a video of the entire 2 hour raid from now on to upload. I don't know what more proof can be provided if the dude is admitting in the whisper he ninjad it, doesnt need it and only wants to sell it....
    Can we get a new method to ban these ninja looters. It's really out of control.

2. If you don't provide the minimum evidence listed in the thread detailing how to make a report, whatever you send is dismissed.
    It's required evidence, not optional. You can send more than the minimum, but you can't send less, "sorta" send it or decide to substitute an item for something you believe "proves better."

3. I'd imagine admitting to the ninja via whisper would be enough proof but I guess not.

4. I have different experience. My friend hosting ICC every week and we have videos from every run, where you can see all loot, all chat and all rolls... and still someone reported him with only part of the chat, where was not all rolls.... and he get banned...

This friend also send GM message with video link and excat time when he rolled items... but respond was "we can't do anathing with this, wait to the end of ban"

5. I have different experience. My friend hosting ICC every week and we have videos from every run, where you can see all loot, all chat and all rolls... and still someone reported him with only part of the chat, where was not all rolls.... and he get banned...

This friend also send GM message with video link and excat time when he rolled items... but respond was "we can't do anathing with this, wait to the end of ban"
    That doesn't fit how a report and a ban for that happens in any way.

For starters, neither you nor your friend would know what instance got him banned, as GMs don't give specifics. The ban could be from a weekly run that happened weeks ago, but got reported late or took a while to process. The only way for either of you to know what the ban was about would be if there had been an event you could single out.

Next, you make claims about what the evidence sent was, when, again, GMs won't share what evidence they received. How exactly are you able to state what sort of evidence they received, to say with a straight face that it didn't show all rolls? And more, do you seriously expect our GMs to not be aware people can try that and only accept screenshots that show more than just a few chat lines, that they can't recognize when someone is intentionally leaving out part?

And finally, the response you say you from from a GM doesn't exist. A GM wouldn't tell this "friend" of yours that they can't do anything about it, because GMs don't deal with ban appeals. If they got this video link, you would have been directed to open a ban appeal on the website, and there there would be no "nothing we can do about it" reply, either Support would say the evidence showed that the stealing had happened or that the ban got reconsidered.

So, I don't know who's talking out of their ***, you or your "friend," but you better stop with it right now.

6. Btw before a year ago i got banned 5 days for needing toc 5 trinket ? u cant ninja a dungeon cuz u cant need on items u cant wear but anyway they removed the ban instantly but the thing is that i got 1 year less 0.5 vote points and to me thats not fair . And yes everyweek is the same thing with the same ppl ninja every icc rs with the same chars and they never get ban ? Why is this happening? Ofc ppl report them i also did some reports but always was not enough . Im a little dissapointed in this part but other things are good u update constantly fixing buggs etc only the ninja thing is a problem atm .. thanks for ur hard work keep it up cheers warmane staff

7. Btw before a year ago i got banned 5 days for needing toc 5 trinket ? u cant ninja a dungeon cuz u cant need on items u cant wear
    Yes, you can be banned for stealing items in a dungeon. People get banned for that daily.

anyway they removed the ban instantly but the thing is that i got 1 year less 0.5 vote points and to me thats not fair
    You were given a second chance and the ban was lifted. Lifted, not reverted, meaning you still received a legitimate ban, but the duration of it was shortened, therefore you still lost your "Good Standing" point bonus.