1. So ... is Frostmourne season 4 coming on 15th Aprill or not? What's going on?

My question is in the title. Me and some buddies would appreciate information regarding it.

2. No one knows. Last year they announced it on 3/31 I believe, which is tomorrow. Usually it launches around 4/15 as well. So perhaps we get the announcement tomorrow. Or perhaps it gets delayed this year.

We just have to wait and see. We are all anxious though because the announcement traditionally comes a mere 2 weeks before the actual reset. It's a long wait for news when we are anticipating it so much.

Stay cool.

3. My question is in the title. Me and some buddies would appreciate information regarding it.
    Summon moderator.... click pls

4. Moderators aren't going to post information that belongs in a Latest News announcement in reply to random threads.

5. Moderators aren't going to post information that belongs in a Latest News announcement in reply to random threads.
    There is no information in the latest news section, thus the influx of questions.

6. There is no information in the latest news section, thus the influx of questions.
    You're free to ask. I'm just explaining why it will go unanswered.

7. You're free to ask. I'm just explaining why it will go unanswered.
    That is not an explanation of why it will go unanswered. It's an explanation why it will go unanswered HERE. Can you now explain why is there no info about Frostmournes season 4 in the latest news section yet? When can we expect to hear something?

8. That is not an explanation of why it will go unanswered. It's an explanation why it will go unanswered HERE.
    I'm replying HERE, to a post HERE, regarding the title HERE, so naturally I'm addressing HERE with my previous answer HERE.

9. I'm replying HERE, to a post HERE, regarding the title HERE, so naturally I'm addressing HERE with my previous answer HERE.
    Could you tell us if a post in news annoucement is coming?

10. Could you tell us if a post in news annoucement is coming?
    As announcements of that kind aren't Moderators responsibility, I don't have an answer to that, but I would expect something, since one way or another the current Season is nearing the one year mark.