1. Dealing with "overgeared" players as a tank

Is there anything I can do about having an overgeared player in a dungeon, I random queued into argent tournement at a GS of 4175 as a prot pally. I've run the dungeon without any trouble multiple times before but there was a warrior kitted out in full BIS that i could not keep aggro off him whatsoever, and ended up getting booted as a result for being "undergeared" what the hell can I even do about that?

for reference if i taunted the boss he would have aggro half a second later.

2. You could ask paladins to use Hand of Salvation on him. Hunters to use Miss Direction and rogues Tricks of the Trade on you to boost your aggro, also you can also start the fight with all of your offensive CD. If that doesn't work then don't worry about it, these players play the dungeons as a chore and know very well how to deal with it. They won't expect you to hold aggro.

3. I join sometimes RDF normal just for fun and to help people and I don't expect from tank to hold aggro.
    Also, I do my max dps only if it doesn't hurt fast dung progress.
    If u get someone who is getting killed all the time because he is taking aggro from u, it's his problem, there are addons to watch threat and many classes got CC and defensive spells. If it's not enough, just auto-attack to not die for 10s is not something terrible.

And if he is there just for ego boost - watch my small pickle in DPS meter - then don't waste any nerves on him :-) .

So just do ur very useful job.
    Edited: April 3, 2023