1. Realm transfer from Frostmourne S2 to Icecrown

Hello,

I'm having issues with the transfers of my characters from Frostmourne S2 to the Icecrown Realm.

When trying to do the transfer from the Services Tab. In the SELECT REALM field, when I select Frostmourne S2(where the transfer should happen) I don't have my characters listed in the SELECT CHARACTER field.

All my characters appear listed under the Frostmourne Realm (not S2). How can I do the transfer in this case, as the Realm Transfer option is only available in the Frostmourne S2 Realm, where I'm missing my characters?

Any ideas, hints? I'm I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

2. Frostmourne seasson 3 is about to end so you probobly miss the transfers which happend almost a year ago so you don't have those characters anymore.

3. Frostmourne seasson 3 is about to end so you probobly miss the transfers which happend almost a year ago so you don't have those characters anymore.
    well, if he see his characters listed in "Frostmourne realm" it means they are in Frostmourne-Season3.
    (so I guess he can still play with them if he logs with a client)

So, in that case, you need to wait the season end to be able to move them to icecrown (which will happen around 15 April as far as we know)

4. Hello, pleas my english is not so good :( im sorry, and when Frostmount end in 15. april and i send my paladin to icecrown it is free ? or i need some coins or something ? thank you for answer

5. Hello, pleas my english is not so good :( im sorry, and when Frostmount end in 15. april and i send my paladin to icecrown it is free ? or i need some coins or something ? thank you for answer
    it is free.
    Remember that only characters above lvl 10 can be transfered

6. Yes,

I have about 5 characters, which I'm still playing with right now. I was just starting to transfer them one by one and noticed this issue. Would it be safe to stay until 15th of April, or should I escalate this. And if so, to whom?

Many thanks!

7. What issue? No one is able to transfer active characters. never has been the case, only after the season ends.
    skullatbash even already had explained that.