1. Dungeon Finder Queue Times

Hello all,

Does anyone here have a decent idea if the dungeon queues are faster on Icecrown or Lordaeron? Or further, faster on Horde or Alliance side? I would like to level through a combination of questing and dungeons (I will heal for faster queues) but I would like to assure that I can get into dungeons from time to time. I play US Eastern time in the afternoons which I know makes it a bit more difficult to match with people.

Thanks

2. The icecrown ques tend to be faster but you find better geared players on Lorderan, atleast in the leveling dungeons, once you hit heroics its pretty much the same.
    Faction wise i've found it to be mostly the same PvEwise until you hit the endgame at which point horde seems to have the upperhand with their PvE racials.

3. Doing dungeons on Icecrown realm is a ****ty experience. Most players have bad gear, can't play their classes optimally (or even decently), the amount of EXP you get for completing a dungeon is usually less than just questing and the items you *might* get become obsolete quickly. If you intend to play on Icecrown realm, just quest to 80 and then start doing dungeons, everything before 80 is a waste of time.

On Lordaeron its different. While I only made it to level 70 there and that was like 2 years ago, dungeon runs were always smooth after level 30. Players have some gear, have some game knowledge and can actually play their class and doing dungeons matters more because you can't get 50 levels in a day so you'll be wearing whatever you can find for longer. I don't recommend playing on Lordaeron because why would you submit yourself to this grind?