1. Emblems and heroic dungeons, bug?

Yesterday I noticed that the reward for random dungeon for heroic was valor and then heroism after the 1st random run, I thought it was part of the 1st april joke like the models from other faction.
    Before the end of the day I went to my other char on icecrown and noticed that the heroic dungeon drops Frost on 1st random run while it was still april 1st towards 12pm.
    Went back on my Frostmourne main and noticed it was still heroism on there for random heroic.
    Didn't think much of it thought it was part of the joke.
    Now the next day, april 2nd, I see emblem of Valor again. Many people in global write the same thing but nobody knows why.
    Can someone help explain?

2. Yesterday I noticed that the reward for random dungeon for heroic was valor and then heroism after the 1st random run, I thought it was part of the 1st april joke like the models from other faction.
    Before the end of the day I went to my other char on icecrown and noticed that the heroic dungeon drops Frost on 1st random run while it was still april 1st towards 12pm.
    Went back on my Frostmourne main and noticed it was still heroism on there for random heroic.
    Didn't think much of it thought it was part of the joke.
    Now the next day, april 2nd, I see emblem of Valor again. Many people in global write the same thing but nobody knows why.
    Can someone help explain?
    it was april fools, it was still active as no staff were around to change it back, it has now been addressed

3. I see, so it was part of the joke just stayed a bit longer. TY