1. [Retail Bank of Azeroth] WTS various in-game bank services for players

Greetings to you all! My name is Johngalt and I'm looking for different ways to enrich my life in Azeroth. And today I'd like to introduce you to my new project to sell banking services. Welcome to the Retail Bank of Azeroth. I work only with gold and don't deal with coins, because that is illegal. I've been trying my hand at this business for some time, and now I want to expand it. I know that it's not easy to find customers. The main reasons are that people can't trust their gold or that they don't need such a service at all. Anyway, I'll keep trying to promote my idea.
    I want to show you part of the bank storage to assure you that I am not a scammer and that I have something to lose. Follow the link, if you can't see the image.
    Spoiler: Show

Now for the details. There are 3 types of services that I can offer at the moment.

CROSS FACTION GOLD TRANSFER

If you want to transfer your gold from one faction to another, you can use a neutral auction house in Booty Bay. However, doing so will deduct 15% of the amount you sent. I would be happy to help you save your gold. I will only take a fee of 5%. It is 3 times cheaper. You pay me for one faction and I pay you for the other.

Example:

You want to transfer 5000g from the Alliance to the Horde. If you transfer it through a neutral auction, you lose 750g. If you choose my service, you lose only 250g. You pay me 5000g for the Alliance and I pay you 4750g for the Horde. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes. As a result you save 500g and I earn 250g.

GOLD LENDING

Just imagine the next situation. You desperately need gold, but you do not want to sell what you have. Here, too, I can help you. You give me items and I give you gold in return. I pay 60% of the market price of the item. I use Auctioneer to determine the market price. You must return the gold you took plus a 5% fee per week. I put the details of the deal on the calendar and send you the items COD, when the time comes. If you do not return the gold in time, I will put your items up for sale.

Example:

You have a stack of http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49908 and you want to deposit it for 2 weeks. Auctioneer gives 447g market price for it. In this case you can get 447g x 20 x 0.6= 5280g. To get it back, you have to pay me 5364g + 536g fee (10% for 2 weeks).

CROSS FACTION ITEMS TRANSFER

If you want to transfer items to the other faction, I can help you do that without the risk of being sniped at the neutral auction. But I want 10% of your items as a service fee. The percentage is so high because I lose 5% after the sale at the auction. I only suggest transferring gold, not items.

Example:

You want to transfer http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49908 x 20 from the Alliance to the Horde. You give me http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49908 x 20 on the Alliance side, and I give you http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49908 x 18 on the Horde side.

That is all I would like to offer at this time. I am waiting for you with your orders, suggestions and ideas.

Contacts:
    Horde: Johngalt
    Alliance: Anotherhuman
    Discord
    Edited: August 16, 2023 Reason: add actual discord link

2. The current maximum amount of gold to transfer to the Alliance is only 13k

3. Quick and easy. Just transferred 9k gold in under 10 minutes.

4. Quick and easy. Just transferred 9k gold in under 10 minutes.
    I appreciate your confidence in our service:) thank you, bro!

Now our Alliance branch of the Bank has 22k gold. This is the maximum amount that can be sent from the Horde side. From the Alliance to the Horde we can transfer up to 100k atm

5. Guy is solid. Helped me also within minutes. Efficient and unproblematic.

6. Guy is solid. Helped me also within minutes. Efficient and unproblematic.
    Thank you for a feedback. And yes, the whole process takes only few minutes... If the bank is working:)

7. Today the bank will open at 8pm for an hour or two. I want to announce a 50% discount for gold transferring from the Alliance to the Horde due to the lack of gold on the Alliance. You will be cut only for 2.5%. For your safety and the safety of your gold, we may post a trade agreement on the forum. Also the amount you can send to the Horde is increased to 150k. And feel free to ping me on the discord. I will reply as soon as possible.

8. They do their thing very well, they kept true to only taking 5 minutes for the transaction, highly recommend them since I was having hard time getting gold on horde side while having a lot on alliance :)

9. Thank you for you order, come to our bank again :)
    Daily announce:
    I'm still trying to attract more people to use our service. So we decided to make a discount for transfers of large amounts of gold. Every transaction over 50k will be charged only for 1%.
    To Alliance limit is 27k now.
    The bank will be open at 8pm.

10. Quick and reliable service! Was a pleasure to do business with you! Keep it up! :)

11. Quick and reliable service! Was a pleasure to do business with you! Keep it up! :)
    I was happy to help you! Thanks for choosing our bank and for the idea to create one more banker on another account:D

12. I used cross faction gold transfer and service was fast and good. I recomended to everyone to use it.

13. I used cross faction gold transfer and service was fast and good. I recomended to everyone to use it.
    Thank you from repeating your feedback from my previous thread.

Actual bank info:

BANK STATUS:
    closed until 8pm server time

TRANSFERRING LIMITS:
    30000g Horde -> Alliance
    70000g Alliance -> Horde

TRANSFERRING FEE:
    5% if you transfer less than 50000g
    2.5% with a feedbacks here and on the forum
    1% if you transfer 50000g and more

14. Well, only the gold transfer service proved popular, and therefore only it remained. Actual discord link https://discord.com/invite/ybHJ2vvwW2

15. Greetings to you all! I have some news today.
    1. Our staff has expanded. See the full list of bankers on our Discord server https://discord.gg/VRRK29Xfek
    2. We want to run a free lottery with a prize of 5000 gold to attract players to our bank. To participate, all you have to do is join the server and follow the instructions. I hope this does not violate the rules of the server, as we do not take any money from players for participating. Join the server and wait for the instructions. We can increase the prize, it will depend on the number of participants

123 Last