1. Less than an hour left before the end of our free cash draw. Join the server, hit the bot and try to win 5000 gold. And of course, in the future we hope to see you as clients of our bank https://discord.gg/XDdstPxr

2. May 1, 2023  
    Hi to all ppl!!
    Fast, high-quality service.
    Responsible, multilingual staff.
    Definitely recommend! ^_^

3. May 1, 2023  
    Thank you for repeating your feedback from discord!
    I would like to raffle a prize of 3000 gold among the customers once I have earned 10000 gold on transfers since today. Progress 1700/10000

4. May 2, 2023  
    Very fast and professional, all smooth, reccomended :)

5. May 17, 2023  
    Greetings to everyone! These days the service brings me 5000-10000g every week. And I would like to announce a reduction in the cost of transferring to 3%. I hope that will attract more customers to the service

6. May 23, 2023  
    Just transferred 60k from horde to ally. Legit guy, will definitely use again.

7. May 24, 2023  
    Just transferred 60k from horde to ally. Legit guy, will definitely use again.
    Hi! Thank u for your feedback and good tips :) come again.
    I want to add, that we also provide items transfer. The price is 5% from the market price of the item. You may pay in gold only because, as an example, I don't know how to break off 5% of you choker or battered hilt. But if u want to transfer primos, you may pay with it. 5% is 1 saronite per stack of them

8. May 24, 2023  
    You can try to put the goblins out of business but I'll always do my trades with them, even with the 15% auction house fee.

9. May 24, 2023  
    Reliable partners, I understand. We are also reliable, but not so greedy :)

10. May 28, 2023  
    We are on strike until 9pm server time because they killed Thrall

11. May 29, 2023  

ez transfer and only 3%!!

thanks man

12. May 29, 2023  
    Thank u for the order, come again :)
    Btw I have primos on both sides to transfer. It costs ~500g per stack

13. Temporary discount on the transfer of items. Chance to move your primos with only 3% commission

14. I highly recommend this guy. He transferred 19k gold and held 1k within 1 minute.

First 123 Last