1. Greetings

Greetings to all of you.
    I'm going to start off by saying that I am still very new to playing WoW, and currently play on the Lordaeron server.

That said, I am fairly experienced with MMO's in general and have been quickly learning what I can about this game and the various different elements.
    I play a number of different characters for the Horde, and as a hobbyist author, would definitely identify myself more as a story player than anything else.

I was invited to join the game with a few friends, and primarily try to play with them when I can, but have few issues with working along side fellow representatives of the Horde on quests and dungeon runs.

My current main is a Blood-Elf Warlock (Andian), and while I'm not out questing or gathering the resources I need, I'm working in town as a tailor (226)* and jeweler (71)*, so odds are I've bought some of my materials from some of you on the auction house, and I know I've sold more than a few of my creations on there to more than a few of you as well.

*Skill levels are as of the time this post was written.

As for what I'm looking for, I'm not really sure yet, beyond the adventures and exploring that lies ahead.

2. Welcome to Warmane!

Always great to see new players joining the game after all these years. I hope you will have enjoy your stay with us :)

Good luck!

3. Hello everyone, happy to see you all here