1. 15th April - Yes or No? Just tell us!

Please....
    Edited: April 6, 2023

2. You are asking way too much of them. Do you have any idea how hard is to actually communicate with your players and give answers to their questions?

3. well.. i got a warning for language. so i guess they are reading what the players write.
    it feels wierd not to know what is happening. if no S4 is coming, its ok, but we want to know. cant be too hard to send one announcement.
    and i feel so helpless, cause i cant do anything about it :(

4. so i guess they are reading what the players write.
    Jesus of course they do. Don't worry, i have a feeling that it will drop at 15th as usual. GM already confirmed on discord that there will be S4. Just wait for announcement, wtf is wrong with you.

5. Jesus of course they do. Don't worry, i have a feeling that it will drop at 15th as usual. GM already confirmed on discord that there will be S4. Just wait for announcement, wtf is wrong with you.
    A feeling? Oh that's grand. Unlike usual there hasn't been an announcement at the end of March, though, so what are you basing that on? People have things like time to book off work and stuff for the fresh hype and would like something more concrete. And personally I'm pretty sure it WON'T drop on the 15th.
    Proterean's reply in the new realm announcement: details and information about what we will do with Frostmourne may come at a later date. With its seasonal model, we feel quite free to experiment and we might offer a shorter new season but with differences in gameplay. Stay tuned!

To me, this strongly implies that the season is delayed/has an uncertain future and we can expect it to be different. Emphasis on "we might offer". But neither of us know, so why act aggressively toward the people who are simply asking what the plan is? "No/not yet" are OKAY and easy answers too. But we've got nothing. As someone with dozens of people wanting to follow my guild into the new season it's a glaring lack of info. A lot of planning is on hold for what looks like no good reason, so of course there's frustration.

6. Let's be honest, it takes 2 min to write the date on the website. If it's not done yet it means there's a problem (or someone is really lazy but i highly doubt that)

7. A feeling? Oh that's grand. Unlike usual there hasn't been an announcement at the end of March, though, so what are you basing that on? People have things like time to book off work and stuff for the fresh hype and would like something more concrete. And personally I'm pretty sure it WON'T drop on the 15th.
    Proterean's reply in the new realm announcement: details and information about what we will do with Frostmourne may come at a later date. With its seasonal model, we feel quite free to experiment and we might offer a shorter new season but with differences in gameplay. Stay tuned!

To me, this strongly implies that the season is delayed/has an uncertain future and we can expect it to be different. Emphasis on "we might offer". But neither of us know, so why act aggressively toward the people who are simply asking what the plan is? "No/not yet" are OKAY and easy answers too. But we've got nothing. As someone with dozens of people wanting to follow my guild into the new season it's a glaring lack of info. A lot of planning is on hold for what looks like no good reason, so of course there's frustration.
    Jesus, wall of text didn't read sorry.
    Stop being mad.

8. I don't have any information that I can share but there is an announcement coming.

9. so what are you basing that on?
    I don't have any information that I can share but there is an announcement coming.
    You got any more questions bro? When I say that I have a feeling, you better believe it jabroni

10. i just wanna F-S4.nothing changes

11. Greetings Warmane community,

Frostmourne Season III will come to an end on April 30, 2023, the realm will be decommissioned and put on hold while we re-focus most of our development work on our newest realm, the progressive Vanilla-TBC-WoTLK realm, with an official beta coming this summer.

We know that many of you have liked Frostmmourne and that will miss its presence, but we believe that we have been coming to an end of ideas that can be implemented in Frostmourne, without changing the realm's philosophy too much, and while we are planning to decommission the realm for now, we still have plans for it in the future, especially after our progressive adventure is finished.

Be on a lookout for information and keep in mind that in many ways our progressive realm matches the spirit and the idea of Frostmourne, but will come under a different new name, we hope to see you there! More information regarding our new progressive realm is pending and will be posted, once we have the opportunity to do so.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Sad times! hope they reconsider with the results of the p[oll on discord

12. You got any more questions bro? When I say that I have a feeling, you better believe it jabroni
    Given the announcement, your feelings are as powerful as your reading comprehension and your manners. Enjoy the L. There's a delicious irony in your gloating here and (as I found when I joined the discord) elsewhere after telling me I was mad, but it's only a slight offset to the news about FM4. Anyway, that's the last thought I'll waste on you. Good day.

Sad to see Frostmourne die like this, at such short notice. This could have been handled a lot better.