1. the alliance is dead, make the transfer earlier.
    0 PVE!!!!!

2. Frostmourne was dead everytime Ulduar got released. Devs made the right decision . time to try out something new.

3. I mean, if ppl don't like Classic/TBC - where they go now ?
    I know from alot ppl they just wanted to grind the usual FM experience
    In my opinion - just release frostmourne set all dates already when wich expansion will come not like this season..

4. Since REALM is dead, why did you extend it 15 extra days? Makes no sense, end it 15th and it's over we all move on...

5. Can we get a chars merge to icecrown already ty.

6. IMAGINE people consumed "wotlk content" for 3 years and still not enough.

7. I only just joined here to play S4 after recommendations

8. want to play in icecrown, could you advance the transfer?

9. wait until April 30th for the transfer, too long. There are no more raids on frostmourne, I want to play with my character on icecrown.

10. Great everyone is making plan for s4 for a mounth already, people been asking for news on the forum and in game for weeks now. Dev confirmed it was going to be a s4 as usual...People love frostmourne, it works and it's not broken just let us play the game...Seriously, way to loose a good part of your community. What a huge direspect for the people making the server alive. I mean wtf, frostmourne work and don't need adjustement, juste put in online. Meanwhile you stop frostmourn to focus on something that is only on the developpement? This is behind reason and I'm realy sad that I have hyped up so many people for nothing.

11. So we can continue to play on frost until April 29th? Is the migration to Ice possible only after that or will there be a possibility to migrate sooner? ²

12. What you're doing is stupid. 90 percent of people would like to play at least for a short season, until the new server open. Why turn it off? there is no point, do you see how many complaints there are, and at the same time you don't lose anything, you just see more people holding back until the release of the new peogressive server. Understand that people are held together by something that binds AND WHAT IS FRESH.

13. NOOOO! I was making a guild to try this thing!!! Many of us didn't enjoyed the LK m+ and Timewalking stuff & scripted raids!! :(
    No need more ideas!!! :(((

14. Well, what is hurting the most, i think, is the time we have to wait to play the new seasonnal realm.
    Would have been perfect to launch the beta at the end of FM3 or launch the beta sooner and have the new seasonnal realm right around the corner.
    I think people would have been less disappointed.

First ... 23456 ... Last