1. Currently the discord poll here: discord.gg/n3tpPn623J shows 92.57% of voters in favour of a new S4 which is a copy paste of S3.

Launch S4. Cut the timeline if you have to. But launch it and allow 92% of your player base to be happy.

Don't kill what they want, so you can take it away from them and replace it with nothing. Come May 1st, there is no Frostmourne and there is also no "vanilla progressive realm" either.

What happens when your development for the Vanilla server falls behind schedule, pushed back to Q3? Q4? All that time you are hemorrhaging new users and current user who prefer fresh and new player friendly servers. If Vanilla drops on September 1st 2023, that at least gives 4 months of S4 content with 0 overlap. Call it 6 months if you take a little longer to work on the new server. Why not run a double speed S4? Or just let them run in parallel?

2. Nice maths about polls btw 92.57% , did u point the fact that it's less than 400 people XD so populated.
    Give us Vanilla early please.

3. You probably won't have Vanilla early due to FM4 or not :D

4. Not many people go to discord. I only joined it to vote for s4. Please just copy paste s3 and I and my friends will be happy.

5. So without attracting much hate to me, on the one hand I certainly don't think it's bad. Sometimes you just have to dare to tackle something "new". However, dear Warmane team, use the old name from the server again. I think Frostmourne is one of the coolest names, but also one of the names you associate with WoW. Finally, the question, what happens to the characters that are currently still actively played on Frostmourne?
    They will be transfered to Icecrown in the end of the season, like every other year. It also happened with Frostmourne season 1 and 2.

6. They will be transfered to Icecrown in the end of the season, like every other year. It also happened with Frostmourne season 1 and 2.
    Can you tell me What happend with bag and bank items, do they transfer with character as well? (flasks, boes, mats, etc...)
    And when transfer opens exactyl? 30th april than right or earlier? PVE is dead, open transfer earlier please :D

7. Can we please get a transfer already for people that want to ? 1k-900 people left on server - 0 raids and waiting until 30 april is just too much

8. I wonder why dont you use the old realm named "Outland" [TBC] Client and do just seasonal Vanilla>TBC and then restart there? Why do we always have to get to the WOTLK? I mean i LOVE WOTLK but i miss TBC Soomuch!

9. You have absolutely no reason to shut Frostmourne down, you said you have unlimited amount of ideas for this server and that you can explore as much as you want.
    What happened? No ideas left? LOL Try again.
    Make Frostmourne Season 4 Happen, even if it's the same as Season 3, i see it as success.
    Question is WHY NOT?
    WHAT IS THERE TO LOSE IF YOU DO IT? New server playerbase? NO IT WONT AFFECT IT. FROSTMOURNE PLAYERS STAY ON FROSTMOURNE FOR A REASON.
    If it stays like this, 90% of current Frostmourne players won't bother to log Icecrown, they will just leave.
    I'd like everyone who enjoyed Frostmourne over the years to come out and speak.
    MAKE FROSTMOURNE SEASON 4 HAPPEN.

10. You think you want FM4 but you don't

11. Honestly, everything you said is pure facts.

12. Dont you guys have phones? Everybody has phones , yeah we replace something that you all love and played for 3 seasons with something that no everybody likes. If we wanted to play Vanilla and TBC we would have not been here... We were here because of the good WotLK content that this server had.

13. Its an unofficial Discord, I dont think it changes anything the truth

14. Well I recently came back to play s4 and now that experience is not happening, guess I have to go find another game to play. There's a reason I'm not on the current classic expansion (it isn't the monthly fee). It was the experience wasn't was I was looking to enjoy. I liked Frostmourne. I'll check back later to see how the new server will be. I might play when it hits TBC. Not interested in the vanilla phase. I remember the TBC server was low pop. Anyway good luck to you guys and thanks for at least bringing in something new

First ... 34567 ... Last