1. I realy dont see the point in replacing the fresh wrath experience on a wotlk server with a progressive server from vanilla to wrath when their was little to no demand for it. I always liked coming back to warmane when a new season started and I bet many others too, but with these news I dont realy see a point anymore to come back to warmane (sorry for bad english) hopefully warmane staff will realize what a mistake itz will be to cancel/ not release another fm season

2. actually launch frostmourne4 could be a good idea because the official server will soon have a boring toc

3. Same here. I schedule April and May to come back to Frostmourne and play WoW again since server season 2. It was already agreed with some friends to play season 4. Guess this year will not happen then.

4. How big will be the efford if you just copy paste the same frostmourne this year again? Dont leave us hang i guess its not that much off an efford and you would make your players very happy since Frostmourne players were mainly people with alot of warmane experience.

5. Would really love to see s4 even if it is copy paste of season 3

6. I gave several ideas to be implemented to prevent server emptying at the end of each patch (Ulduar and ICC). I gave ideas of what is already applied by Blizzard... Instead of saying that there are no more new ideas to implement, say that you don't want to implement them because you've lost too much time on an idea that, I believe, should last 3 years, if it's x1, anyway... It's not that there are no ideas, it's that you've already choose tho implement the other server. In order for the new server to succeed, you need to end Frostmourne to have players, otherwise it would be a total failure. Be honest.
    All my ideas where deleted, because otherwise you cound't say that's nothing to implement anymore.
    Which ideas are you talking about ?
    They tried different things to be fair with timewalking stuff etc...
    Re-Doing the same raids other and other for years is just boring no matter the expansion especially with classic servers now.

7. Doing the same thing over and over is literally what I want. Time walking and Mythics were a cool idea, with maybe 1/4th of the time they should have put into it. Everything was either an afk fight for free loot, or an RNG battle to see if you'd lose all your tanks/healers before you downed it. Looking at you Queen Consort of BT.

Just give S4 with exactly what S3 had. If that's too much, take Mythics out and make it vanilla WotLK seasonal. Literally the SEASONAL part is all people want. Icecrown and Lordaeron do not deliver, as the GS reqs are just too high.

If overlap of FM and your new prog server are a concern, most people will be simply raid logging for either once they come rolling out so they are fine to have side by side. But if you're worried FM would steal too many people, then it sounds like your prog server wouldn't be viable to begin with.

8. How many resources would it take from you guys to just CTRL+C and CTRL+V Frostmourne S3? I assume it's not much. Make a Frostmourne S4 happen, even if it is just for the sake of keeping players engaged and happy.

9. Dang I was really looking forward to a new season but I guess Warmane trying to ride the current Vanilla hype train!
    If you really want to do something new release a Legion server instead of doing what everyone else is doing.
    If you build it they will come MF'rs!

10. "We ran out of ideas" is a pretty poor excuse for a seasonal realm. The season is the idea. The fresh launch is the draw, not whatever unique spin you put on it. I'm sure I can speak for most people here when I say I would play a standard x7 WotLK fresh with no other unique ideas. The fresh is the point, not whatever Timewalking sideshow nonsense you implement each year.

Given that it seems like the progressive realm is many months away, this just seems like a really poor decision to me. It's not like re-launching fresh costs you too much development time.

There's also the consideration that A) not everyone cares about vanilla (raises hand), and B) even the people who like TBC/WotLK aren't going to slog through Vanilla to play it, or aren't going to start playing when it progresses because the server won't be fresh then.

This is a fat L, frankly.
    Spot on. My friends and I came to Warmane because it was the best WotLK server. We specifically wanted WotLK. It's literally your biggest draw. We didn't even know about seasonal realms when we started, but we thought it was genius. And we still do, even without any "fresh, new ideas."

If you're making this change because the devs are bored or whatever, that's your prerogative. No hard feelings, but I doubt we'll be sticking around.

If you're making this change because you think it's what the majority of the community wants, then I think you're mistaken. I don't have any stats to back that up, but I'm just basing it off of the people I talk to, this forum, and the poll.

11. Me too, I had already arranged with several friends for us to play again in April to play... Unfortunately I had to pass on some news that we will not be able to play on FM4

12. Please just tell us, it was a late April fool.... I've already stacked all of my friends for fresh start. We even have planned LAN party... Don't let us down Warmane <3

13. I’ve been waiting for S4 for few months because I joined a bit late and now you are telling me it was for nothing.. well looks like no more WoW for me.

14. Black Qiraji cand be only one from the quest "pleple"

15. I'm so hyped! But please, give us atleast 3x exp, otherwise it'll take way too long by today's standards

First ... 7891011 Last