1. Hi , better save fm4 for after Classic wotlk tbf fm3 was mostly dead few weeks into the season- same goes for the poll that have been made on discord 500 voted for a new season = u can't fill a whole server with 500-1000 at best.
    Fm was fun but i think after 3 seasons best is to take a break and focus on ur new vanilla server. ( people will complain no matter what choice u take anyways ).
    Open early transfer this week since we can barely make any raids on fm now.
    Dude, you do realise only a small portion of the community sits on warmane discord, so 500 "yay's" is already a sizable chunk of the discord community.

2. When is the end of the arena season?

3. Please don't kill frostmourne, i was so excited to join for the reset, server still has over 1k players around the end. :(

4. Why did you even extend the season? Start of the season is most fun and final patch could be 2 weeks to get realm firsts and then transfer to icecrown. April was becoming a holiday for me when I can play my favorite yearly fresh but now it's gone and that new pte server is not even close to release.

5. RIP Warmane, you should of just started a new S4 for Frostmourne

6. let s go again its ok if u dont have new ideas just go more 1 time this season 4 i rly love this that make me happy

7. Any chance that the Blackrock realm will also be on vanilla and TBC with cross-realm BGs and Arena?

8. A lot of people saying that they should release Frostmourne S4 and blah blah blah.

Maybe they dont have the hardware to host both servers (the new Vanilla-TBC-WOTLK one and Frostmourne S4). I think almost every major guild from Frostmourne will be on this new realm whatever the rates are or if its going to have RDF or not. So Im cool with whatever.

9. A beta? Holy **** does this actually mean that someone gives a **** about this new realm? Maybe it will actually be good :O

10. well too bad was looking forward for another season, but why continiue with something that worked...

11. Will you be able to transfer the characters when the server closes? Will the transfer be free?

12. Frostmourne season 3 was really good, just keep it and add vanilla-tbc-wotlk progressive. I will rephrase it was a huge success it still has good population this late in the season thats a success.

13. until 30 we have time to transfer the character?

14. when will it be possible to transfer the post

15. C'mon... Don't put FM on hold please! Let people who like seasonal model play on the server as it is and make a new start, maybe try new classes etc. I personaly wanted a new FM start in may because I couldn't enjoy phase 2, 3 and 4 for some reasons. FM is actualy pretty fun and works well. Maybe try to add cross-faction guilds and raids and it will be awesome!

First ... 678910 ... Last