1. Hello there. which realm should i choose right now?

Hi im new player on Warmane, wow beginner from Poland. I played few times but always experienced friend was guiding me,
    now im starting solo and i have a question

What's the thing about shutting down frostmourne? because i saw this thread about it and migration to icecrown?

So which realm should i start play on right now ?

2. As a new player, your choices are severely limited.
    - If you create a character on Frostmourne, the server is very quiet because its being shut down soon.
    - If you play on any other server, the new player experience isn't ideal. Most players on other servers already made many alts, barely anyone is leveling & running dungeons.
    - The only solution is for the development team to reconsider their poor decision making lately and to announce the release of a new season 4 of Frostmourne. This gives you the opportunity to play with thousands of fellow players, all at your level range, starting out and enjoying a whole year of WoW together.

But that probably won't happen because the developers want to spend all summer coding Vanilla WoW.

3. Hi im new player on Warmane, wow beginner from Poland. I played few times but always experienced friend was guiding me,
    now im starting solo and i have a question

What's the thing about shutting down frostmourne? because i saw this thread about it and migration to icecrown?

So which realm should i start play on right now ?
    Frostmoure S4 indeed got cancelled, don't ask why I have no idea, I think it was very successful project for Warmane and smart idea in general. (def NOT what the other guy mention about the legal thing, probably just bad decision making in terms of timing and all)

ICC server experience for a new player is unpleasant at the least.
    1. At this point everyone has alts on alts that are BiS.
    2. Low level dngs are nonexistent.
    3. Depending on the zone you level it is highly likely that you will get killed a lot by 80level BiS chars 2 or 3 at a time.
    4. Endgame raids, you need guild, otherwise pugs are 5.6 k GS for ICC 10 N kekw.
    5. In general some other aspects are also broken for example endgame PVP on Horde. Alliance farms you 24/7 at GY, but there are a lot of threads on the forum about this so not going to comment it. You can still avoid that by playing Alliance and making sure Merc Mode is turned off.

Lord would only be option if you like to play the hardcore low exp server.

You are in the same group of players I am right now. Good luck.