1. Save Frostmourne

Raise your heads to the Warmane Forum And Observe. Today our seasonal realm is under threat of Destruction. This is our Final stand In defiance of it's very makers! What happens next will echo trough discord. Cold logic deemed our realm not worth maintaining. But code logic does not account for our power of no life! Its up to each of us to prove that our realm is worth playing. That our lives ... are worth being wasted! Regardless of outcome, they will know we cried with honor. That we spammed for the freedom and safety of our realm! FOR FROSTMOURNE!

- stolen verbatim from Grindea in the discord.

Here is a thread for us to say we are sad about Frostmourne being murdered in cold blood at the eleventh hour so we can feel better about it. It can sit on these forums as a monument to the server we loved and lost, or as a beacon of hope for its future.

I liked Frostmourne 3 and wanted to take my guild into the next one. Why did you kill it?

2. As much as cringe this text is, i must say that i agree.
    We all liked Frostmourne 3 and we would like to continue playing.

3. VOTE 'YES' FOR FROSTMOURNE SEASON IV.

We can still save it.

4. VOTE 'YES' FOR FROSTMOURNE SEASON IV.

We can still save it.
    WE CAN...
    Copium

But genuinely the more noises we make the more likely it is. This last minute killing is crazy and unfair.

5. Pitchforks at the ready, hope we get fm4, would be a bad idea not to have it.
    Even if its just a copy pasted version of fm3.

6. I would love to give a copy paste of season 3 another go since I was on and off from the game at the server launch.
    There is a demand for a new seasonal realm also classic will never live up to it this new project is cool but wotlk niche will always exist as its a fan favorite. And progression is so fast paced it won't affect vanilla/tbc/wotlk project since people like the leveling of those xpac and the endgame of wotlk. I think at least considering pushing another season until this new progressive branch is realized is reasonable as it gives people something to fall back on and if they get bored they can go try the new stuff as well.

Thats just my take on it. FOR FROSTMOURNE!

7. Do we get an option to transfer our characters ? i don't see nothing ..

8. The discord thing is such a lousy way to extract the opinion of people playing FM. They are going to look at the people that voted and not at the % that voted to save it. At least this was mentioned in the main post by Mercy "I'm more interested to see how much traction it gets."

They should have put a Poll on the main page, on the main topic and a link in the Character select screen to that.

Also this whole idea came in so late. Like it wasnt planned at all. (not my words there are like 10 threads on this) 1 week before the restart we create a poll if people want to keep the server. Some wont even notice this until the 15th hits and nothing happens.

The new Vanilla TBC project was announced few days before this news, but its not coming in the next months? So you are left this this gap of time where you need to decide if you want to play on ICC server or go elsewhere.

9. As i said before for me this is unnecesery action by warmane. Frosmourn would be in like half year life span or more until this new server comes out. I wanna do one more tour on Wotlk progression server this is mos fun serve you guys ever made this come from a guy who plays here from 2011 and there is no logical action to kill healthy server which attracts and is always full on launch. Hopefully you can see the backlash of comunity not only on discord even on forums we are ready to fight and stand our ground for our server. Say whatever u wanna i wont convice me that you dont have staff & funds for another FM server and it isnt worth to run it once again!

10. The discord thing is such a lousy way to extract the opinion of people playing FM. They are going to look at the people that voted and not at the % that voted to save it. At least this was mentioned in the main post by Mercy "I'm more interested to see how much traction it gets."

They should have put a Poll on the main page, on the main topic and a link in the Character select screen to that. .
    Well, like the discord the poll isn't "official" or binding in any way. It's just a way for people to show their point of view. If it was advertised on the official site people would get the wrong idea

11. The discord thing is such a lousy way to extract the opinion of people playing FM. They are going to look at the people that voted and not at the % that voted to save it. At least this was mentioned in the main post by Mercy "I'm more interested to see how much traction it gets."

They should have put a Poll on the main page, on the main topic and a link in the Character select screen to that.

Also this whole idea came in so late. Like it wasnt planned at all. (not my words there are like 10 threads on this) 1 week before the restart we create a poll if people want to keep the server. Some wont even notice this until the 15th hits and nothing happens.

The new Vanilla TBC project was announced few days before this news, but its not coming in the next months? So you are left this this gap of time where you need to decide if you want to play on ICC server or go elsewhere.
    IKR, the people who sits on their discord is just a small portion of the playerbase, so it wont get anywhere near the traction it would get from having it on their homepage or login screen.

12. Just leaving the message here to support the topic.
    Closing FM IV in favour of PTE realm that is not even on horizon is ridiculously stupid idea.

13. I rarely log in or ever post on the forums, but I have been off and on at Warmane since 2010 and was surprised to see Frostmourne axed. Although it has its flaws, it really was the best progressive wotlk experience available (even better than current retail classic progression). Very sad to see this happen. The idea that the playerbase for a progressive server starting from classic and that of frostmourne will have significant overlap is flawed at best, it this is the rationale behind removing the server. Otherwise, I can't really see why this would be necessary.

I'm hoping the dev team will reconsider!

12 Last