1. Frostmourne is always time form me to come back to Warmane. Please don't rob me and my friends from this experience..... listen to your fans Warmane and give us season 4 <3

2. Frostmourne is the only reason I play on warmane. I have tried every server and it was only the fresh start realm that hit just right. Please keep Frostmourne alive

#savefrostmourne

3. Release Fm4 and PTE after when its finished !!

4. Will the characters be transferred over to Icecrown?

5. Will the characters be transferred over to Icecrown?
    Yes, of course.

6. Frostmourne is the only reason I play on warmane. I have tried every server and it was only the fresh start realm that hit just right. Please keep Frostmourne alive

#savefrostmourne
    This^ and that is actually the main issue here. Taking FM away without offering any other form of similar experience does not make any sense in terms of looking to keep the playerbase.

7. i agree, save FM S4.
    Since there is no other option for playerbase other than overpopulated Icecrown which u have to wait to login most of the day.

8. Well, was fun while it lasted.

No more frostmourne=bye warmane for me. :(

However, thanks for the fun time that this realm offered.
    Unfortunatelly, can not migrate to Lordareon, while Icecrown atmhospehere feels too toxic, there is no thing to look for anymore here.
    If it is like they say, "realm does not payoff to maintain"... then warmane i hope "you will get enough of your 0's after that 1".

Good luck with new project for next year, may people enjoy it as much as they did frostmourne.

Dissapointed.

9. another season would have been nice but rip now.. i mean its one way to destroy a community

10. If the Vanilla-WoTLK prog server isn't ready, then Leave frostmourne alone, or do a 4th season untill the other server is done. It only makes sense, the people who play frostmourne don't like how Icecrown is. (community/p2w)

11. I'm online and so many people have logged on thinking the server is just resetting, and asking what time the reset is. It's kinda sad.

12. May 10, 2023  
    FM is the only reason I play Warmane. Sure server is dead by end. But the progression realm is what I've been waiting for

First 12