1. Best PVP Expansion but no players :(

I remember back in 2016 ~ 2017 the MOP server used to be packed.

Too bad people are not trying out the best pvp expansion of wow

Are most of the quests still broken?

2. in my opinion, the server should be overhauled. all bugs should be fixed and maybe even bring a little more advertising or events there.

I think it's a shame that the server is so empty now. The server actually has a lot of potential.

3. Tbh i would gladly play MOP as it was my best experience ingame with irl mates. I got some of my highest achivs on retail. I would join if the population would be as stable as Icecrown's and it would be around 3k during the peak times.

4. in my opinion, the server should be overhauled. all bugs should be fixed and maybe even bring a little more advertising or events there.

I think it's a shame that the server is so empty now. The server actually has a lot of potential.
    if they fixed most relevant bugs and not didn't add endgame content too late it'd still have players

5. July 2, 2023  
    If they fix the ****ty scripting and countless bugs a lot of people would defo play

6. July 7, 2023  
    I remember Mop bgs also being more fun. Im surprised no one is tired of wotlk. I believe if they take the initiative to fix Mop more would come

7. July 7, 2023  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024