1. Where to play after fm closes its gates

So with the closure of Frostmourne and no Season IV, where should all the players from Frostmourne play?
    Icecrown, where all our Chars are being transferred to, is alsmost always full with 12000 players....
    Is there a plan to increase the maximum allowance of players?
    There will be an enourmous waiting list when these 2 Playerbases are being merged together. Just my opinion, could be wrong about it or if i missed something i would appreciate if u tell me what i am missing.
    For me it seems not well tought trough since the newly announced server will be released later this year if everything goes smooth.

greetings

2. So with the closure of Frostmourne and no Season IV, where should all the players from Frostmourne play?
    Icecrown, where all our Chars are being transferred to, is alsmost always full with 12000 players....
    Is there a plan to increase the maximum allowance of players?
    There will be an enourmous waiting list when these 2 Playerbases are being merged together. Just my opinion, could be wrong about it or if i missed something i would appreciate if u tell me what i am missing.
    For me it seems not well tought trough since the newly announced server will be released later this year if everything goes smooth.

greetings
    This is quite a relevant question. I would just correct you that ICC server is an option. Its not, at least not to the FM community and that is not because of the que, both pve and especially pvp there are just "rich man's boredom", meaning everyone is BiS and beyond, ppl are looking for 5.6gs for Icc10nm . BGs Horde its completely unplayable. But that is another subject...

I completely agree that the decision seems to lack any planning. The progressive realm was announced some few days before the FM discontinuing announcement, which by itself was very very late for a considerable player base actually waiting on the restart to enjoy the best that WM has to offer. The reasoning - lack of ideas is something that could have been raised with the people earlier.

I think a lot of the FM community (myself included) is now left ''in the air'' and will be looking for options similar to what FM was and not what ICC is. That being said, I still take that announcement with a grain of salt. I dont think they want to lose the player base, I have a feeling they will turn around and copy/paste S4, which is actually enough lol...

3. May 1, 2023  
    Thats all we want, just reset the server to patch #1 and let us go!! Give us FM SEASON 4!!! even if its just a reset of season 3, we want it!!! We don't need NEW IDEAS, FM3 was damn near perfect to me!

4. May 1, 2023  
    Wait so the chars are being transferred to Icecrown? You sure? Because mines not there. Mannn and that was my main character....

5. May 1, 2023  
    yeah people just want fm4 but with the "forced" pte server they just ruin an established playerbase tbh cause lets be real most fm players wont play vanilla its just boring af... should have just copied fm3 and people would be happy

6. May 1, 2023  
    Wait so the chars are being transferred to Icecrown? You sure? Because mines not there. Mannn and that was my main character....
    Use server transfer on your account services.

7. May 2, 2023  
    OH thank you so much man you saved my character, didn't know you can do that lol I'm kinda new to the game so I'm still learning. Thanks again <3

8. May 2, 2023  
    Use server transfer on your account services.
    I meant to quote you, oopsies

9. May 2, 2023  
    OH thank you so much man you saved my character, didn't know you can do that lol I'm kinda new to the game so I'm still learning. Thanks again <3
    You have up to a year from the day the server closes to transfer.

10. May 3, 2023  
    Unfortunatly Lordareon is not an option to transfer... so we are stuck with icecrown, which is insanly toxic, and people expect you to be bis before you know how does a raid look like. So... idk, i guess new upcoming realm, or fresh start on lordareon, imagine it as fresh frostmourne start, just bit harder.

Frostmourne comunity should really consider Lordareon tbh... would be great improvement for realm population + bit less toxic environment for newcommers in comparison to icecrown.