1. Be nice to healers?

Hello fellow Warmaners! Just a friendly reminder to watch healers' mana before pulling in dungeons. Corpse running after wiping slows down dungeon completion time versus letting the healer drink. Thanks! ?

2. naah, we all should be mean to healers approx 20% of the time. Then they can get all bothered, wave around their healing staff and tell how important an valuable they are. Otherwise no one ever even notices they exist, group keeps on going and healer is already drinking his own tears because he was oom already 10mins ago.
    But with this grand strategy everyone will keep an eye out on healers mana, just to not make them go ballistic and unleash their healer-rage.

P.S
    Warmane should implement this as a rule, preferably issue kvotas for all the hunters.
    Edited: April 15, 2023

3. Right, from now on everyone is gonna L2P and pay attention to healers mana, tanks aggro, they CC and interrupt and even... dispel! Yay.

There are a lot of new tanks on Icecrown joining RDF for the instant queue but they still have the DPS "pull everything and pew pew" mindset. So you gotta bring a lot of drinks and sip for a few sec whenever out of combat. Put a HoT/shield on the tank and drink a bit - he won't stop so be ready to get up and save him when he's low. Adapt on overcome.

4. Yeah, everyone gottagofast like their life depends on it. Solved that by switching to DPS, not my problem anymore x)

5. As someone who usually plays a healer, there's only two options. Yell at me for being bad or not fixing whatever you screwed up, OR pretend I don't exist. There has never been a 3rd option, and coaxing anyone into creating one will never happen. It's a thankless job, and I'm fine with it so long as I get my loot and get out.

6. third option is mana management. but its annoying you actually have to watch your mana bar and choose not to caste some spells... irk if only we could have infinite mana.

7. If you watch your mana fine and nobody dies, then that's option 2. You don't exist.

8. If I'm playing a healer and I'm drinking and you pull... whether it's tank or dps I tell you, "Hey I needed mana, check before pulling" and try to heal as best I can.
    The 2nd time it happens it's now a you problem. I finish drinking, if we all wipe I ain't rezzing ****. The same way tanks say "You pulled it, you tank it!"

There are some healers though when I'm tanking that I see at 60-70% mana and they want to stop to drink. Those guys are sad.
    If you say you aren't too condfident in your gear or healing ablility, fine we can go slow (no shaming), but you need to communicate that.

But sadly the Warmane population is a particularly uncaring, apathetic breed so actual common sense and decency in dungeons with randoms gets weaned out fast and hard. Community attitudes need to change loads in my opinion, but stick people in what is essentially a time capsule and they get wierd.

9. Everything is great until tank pulls when I have 20% mana and the party wipes, then I get kicked. Hard to gear when that happens 25% of the time.