1. Frostmourne SIII conversation continued

Hey everyone,

I wanted to continue the conversation about Frostmourne not continuing another season. The mods closed the main conversation.

Been playing Warmane back when it was molten wow one thing they have always done is listen to the community and work with them. Recently the closing of Frostmourne S3 and not continuing an S4 seems not what the community wants. Personally, I read lots of good advice or suggestions but they seem to be ignored, it's great that they want to work on that progressive realm but if the project isn't ready already then just wasting game time/money. The best solution would be to continue your progressive project and start an S4 of Frostmourne to keep your customers and community happy in the meantime.

What are your thoughts?

2. My thoughts and like many other people i think is that u and some players are kinda being annoying af by still crying about fm, warmane took their decision and it's no fm4 so either u wait for the pte or quit.

3. I see a lot of feedbacks from players, regardless i think they made their decision, so i wouldn't hope so much about frostmourne if i were you

4. Hey everyone,

I wanted to continue the conversation about Frostmourne not continuing another season. The mods closed the main conversation.

What are your thoughts?
    Why do you think it was closed only after 4 days? I doubt they want to continue the discussion on this one and I think we need to accept it. I myself am here for Frostmourne and will have too look for alternative now, which I hate, but change is good and it is sometimes refreshing.

Just pick another place or even another game for a while. Maybe they will turn around or maybe in 3-4 months the new server will pop, or not. Regardless, change it up.

(Moving on is good. RIP Frostmourne 2023)

5. No point in continuing it. Just seeing that the community wants Frostmourne IV and Warmane decided to ignore us and close the thread. We are effectively getting silenced.

6. No point in continuing it. Just seeing that the community wants Frostmourne IV and Warmane decided to ignore us and close the thread. We are effectively getting silenced.
    Chill with the victim drama.
    The thread was about Season 3 ending, posts became nothing but off that topic, so it was locked as its purpose had been completed anyway.

7. Chill with the victim drama.
    The thread was about Season 3 ending, posts became nothing but off that topic, so it was locked as its purpose had been completed anyway.
    Okay, but are you going to at least address the community's voices?

8. Okay, but are you going to at least address the community's voices?
    What exactly should they address? The opportunity to address something was already missed. This is just gonna look awkward.
    Everyone waits for S4
    Vanilla-TBC-Wotlk announcement
    Ok great let's wait for S4 announcement now (hardcore frostmourne?)
    Week and a half of silence
    Cosmetic voting on Discord
    15 April still no FM and turns out there won't be
    Thank you for your feedback thread closed

Addressing community's voices in this case should look like "Yea we hear you but still no FM4, basically FM4 will be our new realm, and we've seen your voting but it was just to see how people collectivley agreed for a copypaste speed up S4".
    The way and order of them announcing things made everything so much worse. If only it started with "Hey guys, no FM4 this year BUUUT! Check this thing we gonna release soon!". Instead bunch of people just got mad and confused (tbh for a reason). You can't rewind time.

9. Okay, but are you going to at least address the community's voices?
    However, there is a good news to that! Since they said on discord, that they don't want both servers to run at the same time, that means the release on the new thing is gonna be in less than a year, and since they didn't agreed on a speed-up FM aswell, that means it's gonna be even earlier in this year :)

10. Fm is by far the most appealing realm to new members in the community. Icecrown is more of a fun server by now.

Molten could totally continue with S4 and by the time the new realm reaches Naxx wotlk, S4 would be finished. Im pretty sure people are more interested in wotlk content other than vanilla and tbc.