1. Join my multiboxing guild on Lordaeron!

Hi, I am multiboxing x5 paladins on Alliance Lordaeron. Ive started a guild so if someone needs help setting up and getting tips feel free to /w Arthorius anyone is welcome to join as long as you intend to multibox. You don't need an active setup to join.

I am using hotkeynet and jamba with jamba macros/tags and jamba FTL, there are many difficulties and quirks especially for melee setup so if you are starting out and dont know what you are doing it may be very difficult and time consuming to make a good setup so this is why im starting a guild so people who are interested can get support and directions.

If you are just starting out i recommend Lordaeron because of slower leveling, it allows you to more gradually adapt and learn to multibox as you go because it can be quite daunting at times.

2. Just a note about multiboxers on Lordaeron.

Most multiboxers on Lordaeron are on horde side although there are a few on alliance also.

Multiboxers I can think of on alliance:
    Active: Druidarmy (druids), Flory (druids)
    Inactive: Ifyou (rogues), Treesalley (mixed team), Lovekebab (mixed team), Dklady (dk+4 pal), Sinxa (dk+4 pal).

Multiboxers I can think of on horde:
    Active: Abraxxa (5 druids), Sinva (dk+4 pal), Liiliie (dk+4 pal), Udder (druids), Senlis (pal+4 shaman), Mainbox (dks), Jirkwazkal (I think mixed but good pvp setup), Galza (druids)
    Inactive: Pastorsempa (5 holy pala), Nilet (druids), Apocalypsa (druids), Etaly (shamans), Dunizaxa (paladins), Soulbots (4 shaman), Tahkep (druids), Linhdk (dk+4 shaman I think), Linhah (druids I think), Huulth (forgot but pve)

Most or all of these teams are teams that have been in WG at least once.
    Missed some for sure and know there are some more leveling on horde that I haven't mentioned (some that used to play on icecrown I think and some unrelated to them).

3. Thanks! Any multiboxer is welcome in my guild, however I think people new to multiboxing can benefit the most. I am sure there are many people who would like to try multiboxing, so I wanted to offer a path to make it easier to get into it so if nobody joins invitation will be open as long as im active. I think if someone never multiboxed good way to start is with dual-boxing, so two characters to make leveling easier. You wont be able to do your own dungeons but leveling can be easier and it is relatively easy to setup and manage. I think it is a good way to get to know how things work before you move on to higher challenge. I've seen a few dual boxers on Lordaeron so thats why im suggesting it, you can pass dual-boxing even without jamba and FTL.

4. May 2, 2023  
    I'd Be down, hmu in game when you can, Wredwiddin, Thinie, and Ynis, 3 gnome warlocks

5. May 3, 2023  
    Hey welcome to the guild!

For anyone interested to give you some inspiration i recorded a RDF run with x5 paladins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDmW_sdiO60

6. May 6, 2023  
    Hey welcome to the guild!

For anyone interested to give you some inspiration i recorded a RDF run with x5 paladins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDmW_sdiO60
    Why didn't you put 2 points in Art of war?
    Imo it's one of the most important talents with that setup because you don't have to hard cast heals anymore. Hardcasting resets the swing timer so you lose A LOT of dmg and mobs can interrupt you.
    With 2/2 Art of war the rets turn into flash heal machineguns and everything is much smoother.

7. May 6, 2023  
    Why didn't you put 2 points in Art of war?
    Imo it's one of the most important talents with that setup because you don't have to hard cast heals anymore. Hardcasting resets the swing timer so you lose A LOT of dmg and mobs can interrupt you.
    With 2/2 Art of war the rets turn into flash heal machineguns and everything is much smoother.
    Well i still have to click the flash of light for specific character so its gonna take a lot more clicking, but i will give it a try i need to revise all the talents anyways i havent given it much thought yet. As for exorcism yes i def should have put the second point in aow, thanks!

8. May 6, 2023  
    Ye, you really should put 2 points in Art of War.
    Good idea to make 2 different healing keys, one with hardcasting (so you have a way to heal without art of war) and one with /stopcasting in macro to use flash of light with art of war without hardcasting.

Also make a macro for accepting popups (you are swapping between windows to queue and accept dungeon, you can just press macro twice and it queues and accept basically instantly without swapping between clients), I use this one:
    /script AcceptTrade();
    /script RetrieveCorpse();
    /click LFDRoleCheckPopupAcceptButton
    /click LFDDungeonReadyDialogEnterDungeonButton
    /script RepopMe();
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

In jamba I recommend to use "Slaves Opt Out of Loot" on Team -> Core: Team page, it makes slaves pass on loot so just press greed on leader to get the items and then trade any item you want to give to slaves (since you can trade BoP items from dungeons for a while).

You could use all 3 judgements (Light/Wisdom/Justice), you are only using Justice so you miss out on hp and mana regen.

One thing you can set up is to use Hand of Reckoning on slaves first then on tank, that way you can use it as a dps ability with a short cd. (8 sec cd and deals a lot of damage, at lvl 80 4 paladins can kill a non elite with just 1 hand of reckoning each)

You really should try to use Exorcism when not in close range (or with art of war proc) and not hard cast heals with tank since you lose all avoidance while casting.

9. May 6, 2023  
    Ye, you really should put 2 points in Art of War.
    Good idea to make 2 different healing keys, one with hardcasting (so you have a way to heal without art of war) and one with /stopcasting in macro to use flash of light with art of war without hardcasting.

Also make a macro for accepting popups (you are swapping between windows to queue and accept dungeon, you can just press macro twice and it queues and accept basically instantly without swapping between clients), I use this one:
    /script AcceptTrade();
    /script RetrieveCorpse();
    /click LFDRoleCheckPopupAcceptButton
    /click LFDDungeonReadyDialogEnterDungeonButton
    /script RepopMe();
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

In jamba I recommend to use "Slaves Opt Out of Loot" on Team -> Core: Team page, it makes slaves pass on loot so just press greed on leader to get the items and then trade any item you want to give to slaves (since you can trade BoP items from dungeons for a while).

You could use all 3 judgements (Light/Wisdom/Justice), you are only using Justice so you miss out on hp and mana regen.

One thing you can set up is to use Hand of Reckoning on slaves first then on tank, that way you can use it as a dps ability with a short cd. (8 sec cd and deals a lot of damage, at lvl 80 4 paladins can kill a non elite with just 1 hand of reckoning each)

You really should try to use Exorcism when not in close range (or with art of war proc) and not hard cast heals with tank since you lose all avoidance while casting.
    Wow thanks a lot for all the tips. Really appreciate it!

Thanks for the tip about the flash of light with /stopcasting !

I have intentionally disabled "Slaves Opt Out of Loot" because I notice when it is enabled more often then id like it happens that the looting of item gets bugged and i am unable to loot it at all so the corpse just disappears and i lose the item. It keeps saying that items is being rolled for on all characters, but none are. It didnt happen since i disabled it. Do you know a workaround for that issue? Or maybe its something else i am not aware of?

How do you suggest i use different judgements? Should i toggle rotate them? Should all characters cast them all at once or only one at a time? I have thought about using all 3 judgements but i havent wrapped my head around how to efficiently implement it yet.

I havent thought about using Hand of Reckoning as dps, but it makes sense and easy to setup. Thanks!

Im using exorcism because it speeds up the fights, but i havent considered the loss of avoidance. Im healing with a tank because it is more predictable/less likely to end up in a tricky situation where for example i cast healing from slave onto main and then accidentally send the slaves into attack interrupting the healing spell which may at times be crucial.

10. May 6, 2023  
    I think the bug with loot is only when there is some item that are unique and you have already looted it on the main character. Then that character can't loot it again since it is unique and the other characters can't get it because "it is still being rolled for". So that is a bug that happens with it but other than that I don't think there is any bug with it, I have done a lot of dungeons and never noticed any other.
    I have seen it happen a few times but for me it is so rare that I would say it is worth to pass on loot with slaves and try to take into consideration that slaves should get unique items first to prevent it from happening.

Just put a different judgement on the key for each character, you have 5 characters and only 1 of each judgement can be up on a target so by putting a different judgement on 3 characters you will get all on the target. I think it is most suitable to use all at once (although especially in pvp I could see how using 1 at a time could be useful since enemies dies before cd is ready or need to swap target so that woula allow having judgements up on more targets, but it messes up with cds and the fact that judgement has longer range than melee attacks)

Ye, I don't think it is horrible that you use exorcism in combat since paladin is mostly auto attacks early on and it deals quite much damage (although now that you are high enough level for art of war it would be best to use it with art of war, you can also use /stopcasting for Exorcism although I like using exorcism when I am pulling and also in pvp it has situations where it is very important to hardcast it. So in the middle of combat I prefer to not use a macro for it and try to just use it when I have art of war proc on everyone).

Generally it is bad to heal with tank for 3 reasons, the loss of avoidance and the units that are on the tank are likely to use interrupt, knockback or stun on the tank. So it is a lot more reliable to heal on slaves since they usually don't get targetted by those effects. You just need to make sure you don't hit your IWT key when healing or that you are within melee range when you do it so it can't move. Also ret paladins have almost infinite mana with Judgement of the Wise. (I have holy light set up so I use it on rotation, so WoW2 uses it, then WoW3 uses it, then WoW4, then WoW5 then back to WoW2, which makes them able to heal a lot before running out and it prevents 1 paladin from going low on mana)

Another thing to think about is if dungeons get too hard later on (some tbc/wotlk dungeons might get hard) then you can use focus on rotation with slaves and then use repentance on focus. This way you can CC 4 enemies every min. Usually it is fast enough that I can set up focus when running between packs of mobs without having to stop. I use Z for it. nomod = repentance on focus, ctrl Z = set up focus, alt Z = clear focus.
    Here is a macro for it:
    #showtooltip Repentance
    /focus [mod:ctrl]
    /clearfocus [mod:alt]
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead,nomod] Repentance
    It is probably a good idea to add another line with mod shift to use repenance on current target without checking for focus, to make it easier to use without setting up focus.

In the end as long as you don't die it doesn't matter how you do things :)

Btw, paladins are the most fun team to level I think. With Glyph of Seal of Command at lvl 20 it really removes any mana issue at low level and around lvl 41-44 it becomes incredibly strong. I already have several dk+4 pala teams but always consider making another because of how good it is to play it (I don't have one on alliance side on icecrown yet, so I could still level one more team...).
    Edited: May 6, 2023

11. May 8, 2023  
    Problem with /stopcasting macro + Flash heal is that the chars attempt to hardcast and then cancel it. That way you reset the melee swing timer.
    However, I figgurd out a way to combine move forward with Flash heal so only the chars with AoW proc use it and the others don't trigger swing timer.
    If I recall correctly my mapped key was smth like this:
    Execute action when mapped key is hold.
    - execute IWT key
    - execute move forward key
    - toggle auto walk
    - use flash heal

Everything is executed in one step and the order of the actions is important.
    When you spam that mapped key the chars run in circles around the opponent so they only use flash heal when it's instant.
    When the chars are already infront of the target they don't move when you use IWT but when you combine it with auto walk then they do.

12. I play on horda 68lvl 5 shadow priests.And jamba not work on me.I am using hotkeynet and 1 window.4 windows are in down toolbar and have 2 much time when take or finish quest.Must go down with mouse and change every windows.Try make 4 small windows and 1 big but this big to small for playing.
    And now i dont know how play after Account security improvements.

13. hi, any bans for multiboxing x5 character in last few days? how i can join to u guild?