1. Cross-faction dungeon for Random Dungeon Finder?

I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented, it's going to make finding dungeon parties 10x faster and a lot more convenient. Given that this isn't really implemented into the classic Wotlk (shouldn't be so difficult to make it happen I believe?)

What do you guys think?

2. That's not how math works. Or reality.

There would only be any positive effect if each faction had the opposite excess supply and demand for roles, so they would complete each other when put together. As it is in the real world, yeah, you would add extra Tanks and Healers, but also the flood of DDs from the other side, resulting in either no noticeable change or a marginal one that could be either positive or negative.

3. I actually just did a x faction rdf on Lordaeron, got sneaked in it seems. I even got horde quests shared with me :D

4. I actually just did a x faction rdf on Lordaeron, got sneaked in it seems. I even got horde quests shared with me :D
    It's on older dungeons that had very long queue times due to few people ever doing them.

5. Not a fan of this at all. (maybe cuz I'm horde player)

When I have lvled up my chars, I never had any complaint on the timer for finding a dungeon, doesn't matter if I'm tank/healer/dps.
    Only time I noticed it takes long time, is middle of the night, like the morning hours.. when everyone sleeping / went to bed.

6. Don't like it, don't want it.

2 hours que yday on 30 lvl anyway...

7. Que times are way better now. Sometimes I don't even have to tank or heal, pretty cool.

8. May 19, 2023  
    Only bad thing about this is that quite often some players get permanent combat. Could not replicate, so maybe someone has noticed spell or whatever causes this.

9. May 19, 2023  
    It completely spoils the fun of a pvp server. now we're in a pansy world where alliance and horde are friends and helps each other. kinda ruins the mood.

10. May 19, 2023  
    It completely spoils the fun of a pvp server. now we're in a pansy world where alliance and horde are friends and helps each other. kinda ruins the mood.
    Yeah, but it's just a temporary ceasefire. Next time you meet them, all bets are off!

11. May 19, 2023  

Go level your alts trough rdf