1. Locked

I got the message "This account has been locked but i can be unlocked"
    I havent got a ban and the message sudden apeared and i dont know what to do

2. All you can do at this time is log into the website and then log into the game.

3. All you can do at this time is log into the website and then log into the game.
    It doesnt work... :(

4. Yea, it never works for me etiher.

5. It worked for me, but doesn't work for you? It means you didn't even try it.
    I've got such message in first days of March, only thing it took from me to fix it was making complete "log off - log on" on site. Done. No problems since then.
    But you guys keep coming with this BS topics like there is no EXACT SAME thread here on forum and YOURS case is unique. Like, what stops you from doing same things as others? Your religion? Your stubbornness? Your lack of reading skills?

6. The fact that we are posting on the forum means we are logged into the website. So yes we have tried it.

Maybe these threads keep popping up because simply logging into your account page on the website doesn't actually work for everyone.

7. Or maybe they pop up because you lack processing power to press "log off" and go through full log in procedure...

8. You don't want to believe me, fine. That's up to you. I'm just letting you know it doesn't work for everyone. Take it or leave it.

9. I m trying 3 d day...doing exactly what U said

10. This is the only way. We cannot turn off the anti-bot system without harming the server. If you keep trying (and don't use dynamic ip, or sharing your account with very different ips etc.) it will eventually work. Opening new topics or keep asking help will only net you the same answer.

11. last 3 days I did use phone data and it gave me different IPs.
    is there any way I can fis this now since I m using phone internet, or I should wait to get internet from provider?

12. I have this Message too when i Try to Log in Yesterday all was Normal

13. And i Logged in and off to the Website many times an Still not working