1. Issues in logging in.

Hey all trying to find a solution to this issue. Sometimes when I attempt to login to the game I get the error

'Could not log in to World of Warcraft at this time. Please try again later.'

I've tried some suggestions on the forums, Changing modem logins, Changing the realmlist, reseting cache, cleaning registries. And still the problem persists.

Can you guys offer any better solutions that I can attempt?

2. Hey all trying to find a solution to this issue. Sometimes when I attempt to login to the game I get the error

'Could not log in to World of Warcraft at this time. Please try again later.'

I've tried some suggestions on the forums, Changing modem logins, Changing the realmlist, reseting cache, cleaning registries. And still the problem persists.

Can you guys offer any better solutions that I can attempt?
    I had the same issue yesterday
    - i tried to change my internet from wifi to Cable (no work)
    - open cmd and flush my ip (ipconfig /flushdns , ipconfig /renew, ipconfig /release) (no work)
    then my solution was to go to (GAME folder => WTF => Config ) and write :
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    Which did work.
    (Please make sure you didn't write the password wrong few times before giving the right one after the account got temporary locked , if you did give wrong attemps before giving the right password try again to login after few minutes)