1. Missing Frostmourne already

I'm the type of player who likes to PvP when I choose to PvP. I'm wondering why the only server that they decided to shut down was the only PvE server they had. I enjoy levelling, and doing PvE things without having to be ganked by the opposite faction. I'm sure that there are many of you who feel the same way. I wish they would just keep Frostmourne open while they work on the Vanilla to WoTLK project. Anyone else feel the same way I do?

2. It must be unprofitable. Too few players like such servers and they probably don't spend money on it.

3. I dont think the PTE server will make more money than FM cause there wont be a shop no?... and FM in the first months is a full server with 12k+ players which decreases during summer (which is normal in any online game tbh)... so i dont know why they wont make fm4 cause if u put shop in it with mounts it logically already makes more money than the pte server.

sidenote: if you release both servers fm will have more players since this is an wotlk community

4. May 1, 2023  
    yea sure FM was full on launch, but near the end, every one is long gone. FM loose it's appeal once you reach endgame, maybe even before that, knowing your chars will just get transfered to icecrown, no one bother to play them anymore, once they reach a certain point/gs.
    i agree tho, at least 1 pve realm was a good idea. a safe haven for the wounded ;)

5. May 3, 2023  
    I like the progressive Vanilla-TBC-WoTLK realm idea the most. 7 years in Lordaeron, bored already everything. I will play and I will invite my official player friends to this project.

6. May 11, 2023  
    It must be unprofitable. Too few players like such servers and they probably don't spend money on it.
    They had a poll concerning frostmourne season 4 demand and they posted it on a discord that is literally titled "Warmane Unofficial" thats the problem.

7. May 11, 2023  
    They had a poll concerning frostmourne season 4 demand and they posted it on a discord that is literally titled "Warmane Unofficial" thats the problem.
    And the discord is not linked on the website at all so many people don't know about it. Thats the problem. They aren't reaching their players.

8. May 11, 2023  
    And the discord is not linked on the website at all so many people don't know about it. Thats the problem. They aren't reaching their players.
    First, https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=455854 read the news on warmane.
    Second, there will be more progression realm with many more new ideas to it, take the time now to go out in the sun and get ready for the next, it's not gonna be long.

Third, Warmane have had polls several times on their homepages during the years and it rarely gets touched even though sometimes it's been of a rather huge impact on the game, the truth is people don't login to check forums that much at all if you compare to how many actual players warmane has I would say the ammount of players that (lets say 1 time a month) check the news / forums is a very VERY small minority.

If I recall right there was even a poll being posted on the actual Frontpage on the homepage and still didn't get that much reaction at all.

Looking today how much more people use discord, from personal experience + being in countless discords, raiding pugs / guildrun every week.
    People use discord MUCH more, they are active, write stuff, read stuff, get in general much more info on discord about warmane they they do from the homepage, and only go homepage to verify the info they get from discord is real.

9. May 16, 2023  
    I'm the type of player who likes to PvP when I choose to PvP. I'm wondering why the only server that they decided to shut down was the only PvE server they had. I enjoy levelling, and doing PvE things without having to be ganked by the opposite faction. I'm sure that there are many of you who feel the same way. I wish they would just keep Frostmourne open while they work on the Vanilla to WoTLK project. Anyone else feel the same way I do?
    of course bro

it was nice to go thru dalaran without yelling crap, spammin all the time 24/7 about sellin chars n stuff

people everywhere

FM was the best!